Egypt: ECWR’s Campaign Against Sexual Harassment
Would you like to listen to music and be positive?
Would you like to have Henna painted on your hands?
Join ECWR's second awareness day entitled:
"What have you gained from harassing someone?!"
Join us Friday 15th of February 2008, from 2:00 pm till 6:00 pm, at Goethe institute Midan el Misaha, Dokki (Egypt).
What have you gained from harassing someone?!
What kind of comments you hear on the streets?!
We organized this day to sit together to discuss creative ideas and inspiring success stories, learn self defense and enjoy music!
Let's work together to make a real difference in the Egyptian streets!
135 Misr-Helwan El Zeraay
2nd Floor, Suite 3
Hadayak El Maadi, Cairo
Tel: (20) 2 2.527.1397 / 2.528.2176
Fax: (20) 2 2.528.2175
NGO in Special Consultative Status with the Economic and Social Council of the United Nations
- Meet the Badass Afghan Politician Who Ran Against Her Husband and Won
- Malawian chief annuls 300 child marriages, sends kids to school
- Afghan President Nominates First Female Judge to Supreme Court
- A Bad Year for Yara Sallam in Egypt's Republic of Fear
- Saudi Arabia – Women Traveling Alone without Permission of Guardians, Under Study
- Egypt: Judicial harassment of Ms. Azza Soliman
- Over 220 Global Organizations Call for Immediate Release of Seven Imprisoned Women Human Rights Defenders in Egypt
- Send your support to Yara Sallam and other human rights defenders imprisoned in Egypt
- URGENT: Join the international campaign against Egypt’s repressive protest law!
- Arbitrary Arrests and Detention of Women Human Rights Defenders
- Feminist Movement Builder's Dictionary
- Reclaiming the Streets for Women’s Dignity: Effective Initiatives in the Struggle against Gender-Based Violence in between Egypt’s Two Revolutions
- The Politics of Mobilising for Gender Justice in Egypt from Mubarak to Morsi and Beyond
- Egypt: #noprotestlaw campaign abridged toolkit
- Women's Rights and Transitions to Democracy: An Annotated Bibliography