Egypt: ECWR’s Campaign Against Sexual Harassment
Would you like to listen to music and be positive?
Would you like to have Henna painted on your hands?
Join ECWR's second awareness day entitled:
"What have you gained from harassing someone?!"
Join us Friday 15th of February 2008, from 2:00 pm till 6:00 pm, at Goethe institute Midan el Misaha, Dokki (Egypt).
What have you gained from harassing someone?!
What kind of comments you hear on the streets?!
We organized this day to sit together to discuss creative ideas and inspiring success stories, learn self defense and enjoy music!
Let's work together to make a real difference in the Egyptian streets!
135 Misr-Helwan El Zeraay
2nd Floor, Suite 3
Hadayak El Maadi, Cairo
Tel: (20) 2 2.527.1397 / 2.528.2176
Fax: (20) 2 2.528.2175
NGO in Special Consultative Status with the Economic and Social Council of the United Nations
- New Feminist Leadership Web Portal Offers Online Home to All Generations of Activists
- New President, Old Pattern of Sexual Violence in Egypt
- Child marriage remains common, despite legal ban
- Striving for Gender Justice: Overcoming Obstacles
- Letter to Obama Administration on Egyptian State Violations of Human Rights
- Over 220 Global Organizations Call for Immediate Release of Seven Imprisoned Women Human Rights Defenders in Egypt
- Send your support to Yara Sallam and other human rights defenders imprisoned in Egypt
- URGENT: Join the international campaign against Egypt’s repressive protest law!
- Arbitrary Arrests and Detention of Women Human Rights Defenders
- Egypt: Postpone the 15 December referendum on the draft Constitution!
- Reclaiming the Streets for Women’s Dignity: Effective Initiatives in the Struggle against Gender-Based Violence in between Egypt’s Two Revolutions
- The Politics of Mobilising for Gender Justice in Egypt from Mubarak to Morsi and Beyond
- Egypt: #noprotestlaw campaign abridged toolkit
- Women's Rights and Transitions to Democracy: An Annotated Bibliography
- WLUML E-Gazette, 5th Edition