Sri Lanka: Press Statement: "We, Women..."
60 years have passed since the independence from British rule; but have Sri Lankan women really been liberated? Direct link to the PDF image of the "We, Women" press advertisement, published in the Sri Lankan Daily Mirror on 5th Feb. 2008.
Submitted on Tue, 02/12/2008 - 00:00
- Women Living Under Muslim Laws (WLUML) condemns the harassment of Sri Lankan activist Sharmila Seyyid
- 'Stop the extreme group of monks called Bodu Bala Sena who ignites the religious hatred, enmity and violent oppressions in Srilanka
- VNC Statement: The Vatican's Crackdown Against the Nuns Is Unacceptable and Deplorable
- Iran: WLUML Supports Call for Solidarity: Freedom and Gender Equality in Iran
- Sri Lanka: Demand an end to attacks on civilians - call for investigation and prosecution
- Women's Sport as Politics in Muslim Contexts
- Feminist Movement Builder's Dictionary
- Only Until the Rice is Cooked? The Domestic Violence Act, Familial Ideology, and Cultural Narratives in Sri Lanka
- Living with insecurity: Marginalization and sexual violence against women in north and east Sri Lanka
- Women's Rights and Transitions to Democracy: An Annotated Bibliography