Muslim Women and Access to Justice: Historical, Legal and Social Experience in Malaysia
Investigation of the historical, legal, and socio-cultural aspects of Muslim women's status in Malaysia. This set of papers is a collection of writings, which emanated from a research project entitled MUSWAL (Muslim Women and Law), sponsored by the Women's Crisis Centre (WCC) Penang.
- Muslim women in India petition Supreme Court to end 'triple talaq’ instant divorce
- India: 'Now, men will be a bit scared to say talaq'
- Malaysia: Women’s groups insist that marital rape be made a crime
- Turkey court ruling on religious marriages spurs uproar
- Algeria passes law banning violence against women
- Saudi Arabia: Release Maysaa Alamoudi and Loujain Alhathloul
- SIGN THE PETITION: President Hamid Karzai: We call on you not to sign the new Law on Criminal Procedures
- A Pakistani born Canadian Victim's Appeal for Help!
- Egypt: Postpone the 15 December referendum on the draft Constitution!
- Women Living Under Muslim Laws Statement on Libya