Philippines: Symposium: "Women Contesting Fundamentalisms and Other Forms of Intolerance"
On 11 March 2008, the Centennial Lecture Series at the University of the Philippines included a session on "Women Contesting Fundamentalisms and Other Forms of Intolerance", convened by Dr. Carolyn I. Sobritchea.
For more information and to access webcasts of the panel, please see here: http://centennial.up.edu.ph/?p=74
Submitted on Mon, 03/17/2008 - 01:00
- Call for Iraqi Women Victimized by ISIS
- 'Stop the extreme group of monks called Bodu Bala Sena who ignites the religious hatred, enmity and violent oppressions in Srilanka
- NIGERIA: Bring back the abducted school girls of Chibok
- Urgent Action: Zahra and Ali in Imminent Danger of Stoning!
- Update: Intisar Sharif Abdallah Released Unconditionally without Further Charge
- Report of the Special Rapporteur on Freedom of Religion or Belief, Heiner Bielefeldt, Human Rights Council 28th Session
- Dossier 28: Paradoxing the secular in Latin America
- Dossier 28: Secularism - a precondition for democracy?
- Dossier 28: Secular women's activism in contemporary Egypt
- Dossier 28: The state in Islamist thought