Pakistan: Publication: "Muslim Aiylee Qawaneen: Dushwarian aur Mumkinah Hal"
"Muslim Aiylee Qawaneen: Dushwarian aur Mumkinah Hal" by Sohail Akbar Warraich. (In Urdu)
A comprehensive guide to Muslim Family Laws in Pakistan, the book highlights complexities and removes misconceptions about the law, and refers to significant court cases.
Submitted on Thu, 04/10/2008 - 23:00
- LHC upholds blasphemy convict Asia Bibi's death penalty
- Striving for Gender Justice: Overcoming Obstacles
- UK: Forced marriage law sends 'powerful message'
- THE DEATH OF A WOMAN-A BRUTAL KILLING CAUSES FEW RIPPLES.
- The Real Story Behind Brunei's Sharia Laws Isn't the One That Gay Rights Groups Are Telling You
- Please acquit and release Asia Bibi
- SIGN THE PETITION: President Hamid Karzai: We call on you not to sign the new Law on Criminal Procedures
- A Pakistani born Canadian Victim's Appeal for Help!
- Egypt: Postpone the 15 December referendum on the draft Constitution!
- Pakistan: Killing of NGO worker Farida Afridi in Jamrud Tehsil of Khyber Agency