Pakistan: Publication: "Muslim Aiylee Qawaneen: Dushwarian aur Mumkinah Hal"
"Muslim Aiylee Qawaneen: Dushwarian aur Mumkinah Hal" by Sohail Akbar Warraich. (In Urdu)
A comprehensive guide to Muslim Family Laws in Pakistan, the book highlights complexities and removes misconceptions about the law, and refers to significant court cases.
Submitted on Thu, 04/10/2008 - 23:00
- Faisalabad: Muslims and Christians together to exonerate a woman accused of blasphemy
- Child brides blot tribal Pakistan
- Kashmir: Mass-Rape Survivors Struggle as Kafkaesque Justice Reigns
- Botswana: Women Win Landmark Right to Inherit Under Customary Law
- Pakistan: Hijacked justice system: Women challenge men in first female jirga
- A Pakistani born Canadian Victim's Appeal for Help!
- Egypt: Postpone the 15 December referendum on the draft Constitution!
- Pakistan: Killing of NGO worker Farida Afridi in Jamrud Tehsil of Khyber Agency
- Women Living Under Muslim Laws Statement on Libya
- Saudi Arabia: WLUML/VNC Statement: 'We Say "Yes" to Women's Full Enjoyment of their Rights'