Karo Kari, TorTora, Siyahkari, Kala Kali "There Is No Honour In Killing" National Seminar Report
number of pages:66
Findings from the Shirkat Gah "Women, Law and Status Programme" involving broad based and systematic research into honour crimes in Punjab, North Western Frontier Province and Sindh.
- Stoning: Legal or Practised in 16 Countries and Showing No Signs of Abating
- Only Until the Rice is Cooked? The Domestic Violence Act, Familial Ideology, and Cultural Narratives in Sri Lanka
- Factsheet: Violence Against Women - the Missing MDG?
- Early and Forced Marriage in the Islamic Republic of Iran
- Child, Early and Forced Marriage: A Multi-Country Study.