Publication Author:Farha Ghannam
|Word Document||164.81 KB|
number of pages:103
- Hala Shukrallah succeeds ElBaradei as head of Constitution Party
- Egypt’s Security Forces Once Again Using Virginity Tests On Female Detainees
- Egyptian regime 'going after youth and rights organizations'
- WLUML networker Yara Sallam awarded North African HRD Shield
- FGM in Egypt: Control over Female Sexuality
- Urgent Action: Free Maryam Shafi’pour!
- To the British Government: Work with Dubai's government to free Afsana!
- Call for Action: Include women in the Syrian peace-building process now!
- For immediate release: Statement on the arrest of Wajeha Al-Huwaider and Fawzia Al-Oyouni and the persecution of human rights activists in Saudi Arabia
- Egypt: Postpone the 15 December referendum on the draft Constitution!
- Discrimination Against Women in Bahraini Society and Legislation
- Women's Rights and Transitions to Democracy: An Annotated Bibliography
- No Democracy without Women's Equality: Middle East and North Africa
- Stolen Lives, Empty Classrooms: An Overview on Girl Marriages in Iran
- Dossier 30-31: The Struggle for Secularism in Europe and North America
- Dossier 25: The Role of the International Community in the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict
- Dossier 25: Religion, Politics and Women: The Bangladesh Scenario
- Dossier 25: Algeria: Morality Militias are Back
- Dossier 25: Gender and the Struggle over Public Spaces
- Dossier 25: A Border Passage
- Dossier 25: Practices in the Shari’a Court of Appeal in Israel; Gendered Reading of Arbitration Decisions
- Dossier 25: Portraits of Two Islamist Women: Escape from Freedom or from Tradition?