Publication Author:Farha Ghannam
|Word Document||164.81 KB|
number of pages:103
- Egypt Risks Drifting Further Away from Human Rights Ideals
- Mynamar: Kristallnacht in Myanmar
- Afghanistan: $2,500: The Value of a 6 year-old Afghan Girl.
- Egypt: "They want to marry us at nine years old. Are these really the kind of men we want to run our country? Paedophiles?"
- Egypt: Rise in Egypt Sex Assaults Sets Off Clash Over Blame
- Egypt: Postpone the 15 December referendum on the draft Constitution!
- Oman: End the Detention of Women Human Rights Defenders
- Declaration of the Senegalese Feminist Forum statement during the Reflection on the Malian Crisis Meeting
- Bahrain: Women Human Rights Defenders International Coalition Statement on Bahrain in Solidarity with Al Khawaja
- International: Open letter to President of the Human Rights Council regarding sexual orientation and gender identity
- Dossier 30-31: The Struggle for Secularism in Europe and North America
- Towards a Future without Fundamentalisms
- Feminists on the Frontline: AWID Case Studies of Resisting Fundamentalisms
- FES publication on Religious Fundamentalisms in Asia
- Symposium Report: The Role of Sport in Resisting, Accommodating and in Remaking Muslim Women
- Dossier 25: The Role of the International Community in the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict
- Dossier 25: Religion, Politics and Women: The Bangladesh Scenario
- Dossier 25: Algeria: Morality Militias are Back
- Dossier 25: Gender and the Struggle over Public Spaces
- Dossier 25: A Border Passage
- Dossier 25: Practices in the Shari’a Court of Appeal in Israel; Gendered Reading of Arbitration Decisions
- Dossier 25: Portraits of Two Islamist Women: Escape from Freedom or from Tradition?