Publication Author:Farha Ghannam
|Word Document||164.81 KB|
number of pages:103
- Support KMEWO in demanding Justice for Dunya!
- Send your support to Yara Sallam and other human rights defenders imprisoned in Egypt
- URGENT: Join the international campaign against Egypt’s repressive protest law!
- 'Stop the extreme group of monks called Bodu Bala Sena who ignites the religious hatred, enmity and violent oppressions in Srilanka
- Arbitrary Arrests and Detention of Women Human Rights Defenders
- Too Young to Wed
- Reclaiming the Streets for Women’s Dignity: Effective Initiatives in the Struggle against Gender-Based Violence in between Egypt’s Two Revolutions
- The Politics of Mobilising for Gender Justice in Egypt from Mubarak to Morsi and Beyond
- Egypt: #noprotestlaw campaign abridged toolkit
- Disposable Victims: Laws and Practices on Gender-related Killings of Women and Girls in the Islamic Republic of Iran
- Dossier 25: The Role of the International Community in the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict
- Dossier 25: Religion, Politics and Women: The Bangladesh Scenario
- Dossier 25: Algeria: Morality Militias are Back
- Dossier 25: Gender and the Struggle over Public Spaces
- Dossier 25: A Border Passage
- Dossier 25: Practices in the Shari’a Court of Appeal in Israel; Gendered Reading of Arbitration Decisions
- Dossier 25: Portraits of Two Islamist Women: Escape from Freedom or from Tradition?