Africa: Women's Global Network for Reproductive Rights (WGNRR) regional consultation meeting
The RCM will take place from November 11-13. The AWID forum will be held from November 14-17 and focuses on the power of movements.
WGNRR members worldwide are welcome to participate in the Africa RCM although a specific focus will be on African participants.
For information on how to participate in the event and other inquiry, please contact Irina Otmakhova: firstname.lastname@example.org. Kindly inform us if you are planning to attend the AWID? Those attending the AWID on personal or organisational title are welcome to come early and participate in the RCM in Cape Town.
- Reflections on Transgender Day of Remembrance
- Honoring Feminist and Women Human Right Defenders Who are No Longer with Us
- In the Flesh: Female Sex Work & HIV in the Middle East & North Africa
- The Discourse of Terror: Interview with Judith Butler
- New Tools And Approaches To End Violence Against Women and Children
- STATEMENT FROM ORGANIZATIONS AND ASSOCIATIONS IN SOLIDARITY WITH FEMALE EGYPTIAN ACTIVISTS
- Universality Of Human Rights At Stake! Act Now To Oppose Russian Resolution On Traditional Values!
- International: Open letter to President of the Human Rights Council regarding sexual orientation and gender identity
- Update: Kyrgyzstan: Continued access to abortion - safe, for now
- Kyrgyzstan: Support the campaign to ensure continued access to abortion
- Austerity Measures in Developing Countries: Public Expenditure Trends and the Risks to Women and Children
- Gender-Sensitive Media: A Voluntary Code of Ethics
- Solutions to End Child Marriage: Summary of the Evidence
- The Global Gender Gap Report 2013
- Female Genital Mutliation/Cutting: A Statistical Overview and an Exploration of the Dynamics of Change