Africa: Women's Global Network for Reproductive Rights (WGNRR) regional consultation meeting
The RCM will take place from November 11-13. The AWID forum will be held from November 14-17 and focuses on the power of movements.
WGNRR members worldwide are welcome to participate in the Africa RCM although a specific focus will be on African participants.
For information on how to participate in the event and other inquiry, please contact Irina Otmakhova: firstname.lastname@example.org. Kindly inform us if you are planning to attend the AWID? Those attending the AWID on personal or organisational title are welcome to come early and participate in the RCM in Cape Town.
- Rollback of Women's Rights: Not Just in Afghanistan
- CHILD BRIDES IN AFGHANISTAN: Overview of Situation, Challenges and Options
- Reflections on Transgender Day of Remembrance
- Honoring Feminist and Women Human Right Defenders Who are No Longer with Us
- In the Flesh: Female Sex Work & HIV in the Middle East & North Africa
- STATEMENT FROM ORGANIZATIONS AND ASSOCIATIONS IN SOLIDARITY WITH FEMALE EGYPTIAN ACTIVISTS
- Universality Of Human Rights At Stake! Act Now To Oppose Russian Resolution On Traditional Values!
- International: Open letter to President of the Human Rights Council regarding sexual orientation and gender identity
- Update: Kyrgyzstan: Continued access to abortion - safe, for now
- Kyrgyzstan: Support the campaign to ensure continued access to abortion
- Reclaiming and Redefining Rights: ICPD+20: Status of Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights in the Middle East and North Africa
- Substantive Equality and Reproductive Rights: A Briefing Paper on Aligning Development Goals with Human Rights Obligations
- Factsheet: Violence Against Women - the Missing MDG?
- Early and Forced Marriage in the Islamic Republic of Iran
- Austerity Measures in Developing Countries: Public Expenditure Trends and the Risks to Women and Children