Africa: Women's Global Network for Reproductive Rights (WGNRR) regional consultation meeting
The RCM will take place from November 11-13. The AWID forum will be held from November 14-17 and focuses on the power of movements.
WGNRR members worldwide are welcome to participate in the Africa RCM although a specific focus will be on African participants.
For information on how to participate in the event and other inquiry, please contact Irina Otmakhova: firstname.lastname@example.org. Kindly inform us if you are planning to attend the AWID? Those attending the AWID on personal or organisational title are welcome to come early and participate in the RCM in Cape Town.
- Making Law and Justice Work for Women
- It is too simple to reduce religious motives to mere pretexts for violence – New report
- The triple whammy: towards the eclipse of women’s rights
- Niger: 'Wahaya': Young girls sold into slavery
- Egypt’s first female genital mutilation trial ends in not guilty verdict
- STATEMENT FROM ORGANIZATIONS AND ASSOCIATIONS IN SOLIDARITY WITH FEMALE EGYPTIAN ACTIVISTS
- Universality Of Human Rights At Stake! Act Now To Oppose Russian Resolution On Traditional Values!
- International: Open letter to President of the Human Rights Council regarding sexual orientation and gender identity
- Update: Kyrgyzstan: Continued access to abortion - safe, for now
- Kyrgyzstan: Support the campaign to ensure continued access to abortion