One Hundred Steps: Codification of Family and Personal Status Laws in the Maghreb
Publication Author:Collectif Maghreb Egalité
|PDF Document||313.07 KB|
|Word Document||168.45 KB|
number of pages:36
Languages available:English, French
Outlines proposed egalitarian family and personal status laws in the Maghreb and presents a synthesis of thematic reports jointly produced by a number of researchers from Algeria, Morocco and Tunisia.
- Egypt: Judicial harassment of Ms. Azza Soliman
- Saudi Arabia: Release Maysaa Alamoudi and Loujain Alhathloul
- Over 220 Global Organizations Call for Immediate Release of Seven Imprisoned Women Human Rights Defenders in Egypt
- URGENT: Join the international campaign against Egypt’s repressive protest law!
- URGENT ACTION NEEDED: INNOCENT SUDANESE MOTHER WILL FACE PUBLIC FLOGGING AND EXECUTION, SIHA CONDEMNS TODAY'S RULING IN HAJ YOUSIF COURT IN KHARTOUM