Vanuatu: Parliament Passes Family Protection Order Bill
"The Ministry of Women, Community & Social Development, Government of Samoa joins others in congratulating the Vanuatu Women's focal point and all women of Vanuatu for this wonderful achievement." --Luagalau Foisagaasina Eteuati Shon, Chief Executive Officer
Source: WUNRN and Pacific Women's Information Network
19 June 2008
- Saudi Arabia: Release Maysaa Alamoudi and Loujain Alhathloul
- SIGN THE PETITION: President Hamid Karzai: We call on you not to sign the new Law on Criminal Procedures
- Egypt: Postpone the 15 December referendum on the draft Constitution!
- Women Living Under Muslim Laws Statement on Libya
- Saudi Arabia: WLUML/VNC Statement: 'We Say "Yes" to Women's Full Enjoyment of their Rights'