Women's Agenda in the UN: To Beijing and Beyond
Publication Author:Shirkat Gah
number of pages:90
This kit provides information on the existing processes and how NGOs can intervene/participate in the review - whether they choose to stay at home, participate in the UN processes or engage exclusively in the NGO events and forums.
- South Sudan: UNICEF warns women and children being victimized ‘with frightening regularity’
- Human rights: Paraguay has failed to protect a 10-year old girl child who became pregnant after being raped, say UN experts
- Widows’ eviction highlights need to abolish or amend Tanzania’s discriminatory laws, UN experts say
- Challenging Iran's women's rights narrative
- Making Law and Justice Work for Women
- Equality, Development and Peace: 2015 and Beyond
- On May 28, International Day of Action for Women’s Health, Women’s Rights Defenders Mobilize Worldwide Calling for the Inclusion of Women’s Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights in the Post-2015 Development Agenda
- Call for Action: Include women in the Syrian peace-building process now!
- DRAFT UN GENERAL ASSEMBLY RESOLUTION ON WOMEN HUMAN RIGHTS DEFENDERS UNDER ATTACK!
- WLUML Statement on Afghan women's exclusion from participation at Bonn
- Religion, Culture And Tradition: No Excuse For Violence
- WLUML Gazette, 14th Edition at the end of 2014
- Feminist Movement Builder's Dictionary
- Influences of Religious Fundamentalism on Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights of Women
- Violence against Women in the context of Political Transformations and Economic Crisis in the Euro-Mediterranean Region: