Women's Agenda in the UN: To Beijing and Beyond
Publication Author:Shirkat Gah
number of pages:90
This kit provides information on the existing processes and how NGOs can intervene/participate in the review - whether they choose to stay at home, participate in the UN processes or engage exclusively in the NGO events and forums.
- UN COMMISSION ON THE STATUS OF WOMEN 57 DRAFT AGREED CONCLUSIONS
- International: The Ethics of Alliance and Solidarity: An Exchange Between Rafia Zakaria and Meredith Tax
- UN: 140 Million Girls Will Become Child Brides by 2020 at Current Rates
- UN: International Day of Zero Tolerance to Female Genital Mutilation
- Palestine: Palestinians Celebrate Status Upgrade at UN.
- WLUML Statement on Afghan women's exclusion from participation at Bonn
- United Kingdom: Take Action in Support of Gita Sahgal
- UPDATE: UN: Act now for UN reform and gender equality
- UN: Act now for UN reform and gender equality
- UNIFEM funds threatened as Dutch propose "gender mainstreaming" to replace Women's Programs in the UN or at the National Level