Women's Agenda in the UN: To Beijing and Beyond
Publication Author:Shirkat Gah
number of pages:90
This kit provides information on the existing processes and how NGOs can intervene/participate in the review - whether they choose to stay at home, participate in the UN processes or engage exclusively in the NGO events and forums.
- WLUML Launches Bumper-Size Dossier on Sexualities in Muslim Contexts
- A plea to the new High Commissioner for Human Rights: defend women's rights
- WLUML networkers champion women’s rights the 26th Session of the Human Rights Council
- Due diligence for women's human rights: transgressing conventional lines
- Hirsi Ali: Telling a Critic From an Islamophobe
- On May 28, International Day of Action for Women’s Health, Women’s Rights Defenders Mobilize Worldwide Calling for the Inclusion of Women’s Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights in the Post-2015 Development Agenda
- Call for Action: Include women in the Syrian peace-building process now!
- DRAFT UN GENERAL ASSEMBLY RESOLUTION ON WOMEN HUMAN RIGHTS DEFENDERS UNDER ATTACK!
- WLUML Statement on Afghan women's exclusion from participation at Bonn
- United Kingdom: Take Action in Support of Gita Sahgal
- Violence against Women in the context of Political Transformations and Economic Crisis in the Euro-Mediterranean Region:
- Report of the Special Rapporteur on violence against women, its causes and consequences, Rashida Manjoo*
- Women's Chaters and Declarations: Building Another World
- New UN Report: Child, Early and Forced Marriage
- Factsheet: Violence Against Women - the Missing MDG?