Women's Agenda in the UN: To Beijing and Beyond
Publication Author:Shirkat Gah
number of pages:90
This kit provides information on the existing processes and how NGOs can intervene/participate in the review - whether they choose to stay at home, participate in the UN processes or engage exclusively in the NGO events and forums.
- Rollback of Women's Rights: Not Just in Afghanistan
- Reflections on Transgender Day of Remembrance
- GOVERNMENTS SHOULD SUPPORT STRONG INTERNATIONAL RESOLUTION ON WOMEN HUMAN RIGHTS DEFENDERS
- Honoring Feminist and Women Human Right Defenders Who are No Longer with Us
- Harmful practices against women and girls can never be justified by religion – UN expert
- Call for Action: Include women in the Syrian peace-building process now!
- DRAFT UN GENERAL ASSEMBLY RESOLUTION ON WOMEN HUMAN RIGHTS DEFENDERS UNDER ATTACK!
- WLUML Statement on Afghan women's exclusion from participation at Bonn
- United Kingdom: Take Action in Support of Gita Sahgal
- UPDATE: UN: Act now for UN reform and gender equality
- Factsheet: Violence Against Women - the Missing MDG?
- How to follow up on UN Human Rights Recommendations: A practical guide for civil society
- Austerity Measures in Developing Countries: Public Expenditure Trends and the Risks to Women and Children
- Gender-Sensitive Media: A Voluntary Code of Ethics
- Islam, Land, and Property: Muslim Women and Property