International: Publication: Muslim World Journal of Human Rights
The articles in the new issue of the Muslim World Journal of Human Rights, cover the theme of "The Transnational Muslim World, Human Rights, and the Rights of Women and Sexual Minorities."
Edited by Mashood Baderin, Mahmood Monshipouri, Lynn Welchman, and Shadi Mokhtari. This issue's special guest editor is Anthony Chase. With contributions from: Ziba Mir-Hosseini, Salwa Ismail, Ann Elizabeth Mayer, Mashood A. Baderin, Kathleen Cavanaugh, Aziza Ahmed, Roja Fazaeli, Mehrangiz Kar, Mohamed Azam Mohamed Adil, Barb Rieffer-Flanagan, Sheila Zurbrigg, Amani Hamdan, A E. Souaiaia, and Mahmood Monshipouri.
To read more: http://www.bepress.com/mwjhr
Submitted on Sun, 08/17/2008 - 23:00
- 8th CSBR Sexuality Institute - Call for Applications!
- ‘It’s a Good Thing’: Military Chief on Virginity Testing of Female Recruits
- Indonesia's highest Islamic clerical body issues fatwa proposing death penalty for people caught having gay sex
- Making Law and Justice Work for Women
- It is too simple to reduce religious motives to mere pretexts for violence – New report
- On May 28, International Day of Action for Women’s Health, Women’s Rights Defenders Mobilize Worldwide Calling for the Inclusion of Women’s Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights in the Post-2015 Development Agenda
- WLUML Stands With Nigerian LGBT People, And All Persecuted For Their Sexuality Worldwide
- STATEMENT FROM ORGANIZATIONS AND ASSOCIATIONS IN SOLIDARITY WITH FEMALE EGYPTIAN ACTIVISTS
- Universality Of Human Rights At Stake! Act Now To Oppose Russian Resolution On Traditional Values!
- Rights Must Be At the Center of the Family Planning Summit: Civil Society Declaration
- Women's Organisations in the West Asia Region: A Needs Assessment
- THE DUE DILIGENCE PRINCIPLE AND THE ROLE OF THE STATE: DISCRIMINATION AGAINST WOMEN IN FAMILY AND CULTURAL LIFE
- Compilation Of Inputs From Women’s Rights Advocates On The Occasion Of The 59th Commission On The Status Of Women
- WLUML Gazette, 15th Edition - January 2015