International: Publication: Muslim World Journal of Human Rights
The articles in the new issue of the Muslim World Journal of Human Rights, cover the theme of "The Transnational Muslim World, Human Rights, and the Rights of Women and Sexual Minorities."
Edited by Mashood Baderin, Mahmood Monshipouri, Lynn Welchman, and Shadi Mokhtari. This issue's special guest editor is Anthony Chase. With contributions from: Ziba Mir-Hosseini, Salwa Ismail, Ann Elizabeth Mayer, Mashood A. Baderin, Kathleen Cavanaugh, Aziza Ahmed, Roja Fazaeli, Mehrangiz Kar, Mohamed Azam Mohamed Adil, Barb Rieffer-Flanagan, Sheila Zurbrigg, Amani Hamdan, A E. Souaiaia, and Mahmood Monshipouri.
To read more: http://www.bepress.com/mwjhr
Submitted on Mon, 08/18/2008 - 00:00
- On May 28, International Day of Action for Women’s Health, Women’s Rights Defenders Mobilize Worldwide Calling for the Inclusion of Women’s Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights in the Post-2015 Development Agenda
- WLUML Stands With Nigerian LGBT People, And All Persecuted For Their Sexuality Worldwide
- STATEMENT FROM ORGANIZATIONS AND ASSOCIATIONS IN SOLIDARITY WITH FEMALE EGYPTIAN ACTIVISTS
- Universality Of Human Rights At Stake! Act Now To Oppose Russian Resolution On Traditional Values!
- Rights Must Be At the Center of the Family Planning Summit: Civil Society Declaration
- Dossier 32-33: Sexualities, Culture and Society in Muslim Contexts
- Unspeakable Crimes Against Children: Sexual Violence in Conflict
- SOCIAL MEDIA COMBINED WITH OTHER MEDIA CAN BE EFFECTIVE FOR CITIZEN ENGAGEMENT & PARTICIPATION IN GOVERNANCE ISSUES - WOMEN
- Factsheet: Violence Against Women - the Missing MDG?
- Austerity Measures in Developing Countries: Public Expenditure Trends and the Risks to Women and Children