International: Publication: Muslim World Journal of Human Rights
The articles in the new issue of the Muslim World Journal of Human Rights, cover the theme of "The Transnational Muslim World, Human Rights, and the Rights of Women and Sexual Minorities."
Edited by Mashood Baderin, Mahmood Monshipouri, Lynn Welchman, and Shadi Mokhtari. This issue's special guest editor is Anthony Chase. With contributions from: Ziba Mir-Hosseini, Salwa Ismail, Ann Elizabeth Mayer, Mashood A. Baderin, Kathleen Cavanaugh, Aziza Ahmed, Roja Fazaeli, Mehrangiz Kar, Mohamed Azam Mohamed Adil, Barb Rieffer-Flanagan, Sheila Zurbrigg, Amani Hamdan, A E. Souaiaia, and Mahmood Monshipouri.
To read more: http://www.bepress.com/mwjhr
Submitted on Sun, 08/17/2008 - 23:00
- Reflections on Transgender Day of Remembrance
- Honoring Feminist and Women Human Right Defenders Who are No Longer with Us
- The Discourse of Terror: Interview with Judith Butler
- New Tools And Approaches To End Violence Against Women and Children
- Bangladesh: Matrilineal Marriage - 'My mother and I are married to the same man':
- STATEMENT FROM ORGANIZATIONS AND ASSOCIATIONS IN SOLIDARITY WITH FEMALE EGYPTIAN ACTIVISTS
- Universality Of Human Rights At Stake! Act Now To Oppose Russian Resolution On Traditional Values!
- Rights Must Be At the Center of the Family Planning Summit: Civil Society Declaration
- International: Open letter to President of the Human Rights Council regarding sexual orientation and gender identity
- Uganda: WLUML/VNC Statement on the Situation of LGBT Rights Activists in Uganda
- Austerity Measures in Developing Countries: Public Expenditure Trends and the Risks to Women and Children
- Gender-Sensitive Media: A Voluntary Code of Ethics
- Solutions to End Child Marriage: Summary of the Evidence
- The Global Gender Gap Report 2013
- Female Genital Mutliation/Cutting: A Statistical Overview and an Exploration of the Dynamics of Change