International: Publication: Muslim World Journal of Human Rights
The articles in the new issue of the Muslim World Journal of Human Rights, cover the theme of "The Transnational Muslim World, Human Rights, and the Rights of Women and Sexual Minorities."
Edited by Mashood Baderin, Mahmood Monshipouri, Lynn Welchman, and Shadi Mokhtari. This issue's special guest editor is Anthony Chase. With contributions from: Ziba Mir-Hosseini, Salwa Ismail, Ann Elizabeth Mayer, Mashood A. Baderin, Kathleen Cavanaugh, Aziza Ahmed, Roja Fazaeli, Mehrangiz Kar, Mohamed Azam Mohamed Adil, Barb Rieffer-Flanagan, Sheila Zurbrigg, Amani Hamdan, A E. Souaiaia, and Mahmood Monshipouri.
To read more: http://www.bepress.com/mwjhr
Submitted on Sun, 08/17/2008 - 23:00
- Indonesia lawmakers drop plan for schoolgirl virginity tests after uproar
- The triple whammy: towards the eclipse of women’s rights
- Malala Yousafzai and Kailash Satyarthi win 2014 Nobel peace prize
- WLUML Board Member Karima Bennoune Wins Dayton Literature Peace Prize
- Sunila Abeysekera Commemoration: Speech by Nimalka Fernando
- On May 28, International Day of Action for Women’s Health, Women’s Rights Defenders Mobilize Worldwide Calling for the Inclusion of Women’s Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights in the Post-2015 Development Agenda
- WLUML Stands With Nigerian LGBT People, And All Persecuted For Their Sexuality Worldwide
- STATEMENT FROM ORGANIZATIONS AND ASSOCIATIONS IN SOLIDARITY WITH FEMALE EGYPTIAN ACTIVISTS
- Universality Of Human Rights At Stake! Act Now To Oppose Russian Resolution On Traditional Values!
- Rights Must Be At the Center of the Family Planning Summit: Civil Society Declaration
- WLUML Gazette, 14th Edition at the end of 2014
- WLUML Annual Report 2013
- Feminist Movement Builder's Dictionary
- Influences of Religious Fundamentalism on Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights of Women
- Violence against Women in the context of Political Transformations and Economic Crisis in the Euro-Mediterranean Region: