Pakistan: Letter-writing campaign for women buried alive
Human Rights groups express grave concern for the recent incident in a remote village of Balochistan where women were brutally shot and apparently buried alive, three for choosing whom to marry and the other two for supporting them. Click here for more!
Submitted on Wed, 09/17/2008 - 00:00
- Tens of female students poisoned in Samangan
- Farkhunda murder: Afghan judge sentences four to death over mob killing
- 293 Women and Girls Rescued From Boko Haram Terrorist Group in Nigeria
- Nigeria: Abducted women and girls forced to join Boko Haram attacks
- Swat Woman Of Courage Gets Sisters' Council To Speak Up