Pakistan: Letter-writing campaign for women buried alive
Human Rights groups express grave concern for the recent incident in a remote village of Balochistan where women were brutally shot and apparently buried alive, three for choosing whom to marry and the other two for supporting them. Click here for more!
Submitted on Tue, 09/16/2008 - 23:00
- Recommendations for action against gender-related killing of women and girls
- Report of the Special Rapporteur on violence against women, its causes and consequences
- Addendum to the Report of the Special Rapporteur on violence against women, its causes and consequences
- Afghanistan: Their lives on the line: Women human rights defenders under attack in Afghanistan
- Shirkat Gah Newsheet March 2015