Pakistan: Letter-writing campaign for women buried alive
Human Rights groups express grave concern for the recent incident in a remote village of Balochistan where women were brutally shot and apparently buried alive, three for choosing whom to marry and the other two for supporting them. Click here for more!
Submitted on Wed, 09/17/2008 - 00:00
- Nigeria: Abducted women and girls forced to join Boko Haram attacks
- Swat Woman Of Courage Gets Sisters' Council To Speak Up
- Child brides take Zimbabwe govt to court over marriage laws
- Aminata Manneh Gender Activist Went Missing After filming a Police Officer Maltreating a Child
- Against their will: Inside Canada’s forced marriages