Kyrgyzstan: CEDAW Shadow Reports by local NGOs
Alternative Report to the Committee on the Elimination of Discrimination Against Women (2008). Prepared by Council of NGOs.
Shadow Report – Discrimination and Violence against Lesbian and Bisexual Women and Transgender People in Kyrgyz Republic. Prepared by Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender organisation ‘Labrys’.
Shadow report to the Third Periodic Report of Kyrgyzstan to the Committee on the Elimination of Discrimination Against Women. Prepared by NGO ‘Tais Plus’.
- Afghanistan: Uphill struggle for female aid workers
- Bangladesh: How Birth Certificates Help Fight Child Marriage
- Afghan women excluded from peace talks with Taliban, says Oxfam
- New Feminist Leadership Web Portal Offers Online Home to All Generations of Activists
- Striving for Gender Justice: Overcoming Obstacles
- VNC Statement: The Vatican's Crackdown Against the Nuns Is Unacceptable and Deplorable
- Iran: WLUML Supports Call for Solidarity: Freedom and Gender Equality in Iran
- Update: Kyrgyzstan: Continued access to abortion - safe, for now
- Kyrgyzstan: Support the campaign to ensure continued access to abortion