Kyrgyzstan: CEDAW Shadow Reports by local NGOs
Alternative Report to the Committee on the Elimination of Discrimination Against Women (2008). Prepared by Council of NGOs.
Shadow Report – Discrimination and Violence against Lesbian and Bisexual Women and Transgender People in Kyrgyz Republic. Prepared by Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender organisation ‘Labrys’.
Shadow report to the Third Periodic Report of Kyrgyzstan to the Committee on the Elimination of Discrimination Against Women. Prepared by NGO ‘Tais Plus’.
- War with Isis: Meet the Kurdish women's militia fighting for their families west of the Syrian town of Ras al-Ayn
- Forbidden from riding bikes, fearless Afghan girls are skateboarding around Kabul
- Swat Woman Of Courage Gets Sisters' Council To Speak Up
- Women up in Arms: Zapatistas and Rojava Kurds Embrace a New Gender Politics
- WLUML Networker Kholoud El-Sayed to Speak at TEDxSuezCanalUniversity
- VNC Statement: The Vatican's Crackdown Against the Nuns Is Unacceptable and Deplorable
- Iran: WLUML Supports Call for Solidarity: Freedom and Gender Equality in Iran
- Update: Kyrgyzstan: Continued access to abortion - safe, for now
- Kyrgyzstan: Support the campaign to ensure continued access to abortion