Kyrgyzstan: CEDAW Shadow Reports by local NGOs
Alternative Report to the Committee on the Elimination of Discrimination Against Women (2008). Prepared by Council of NGOs.
Shadow Report – Discrimination and Violence against Lesbian and Bisexual Women and Transgender People in Kyrgyz Republic. Prepared by Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender organisation ‘Labrys’.
Shadow report to the Third Periodic Report of Kyrgyzstan to the Committee on the Elimination of Discrimination Against Women. Prepared by NGO ‘Tais Plus’.
- VNC Statement: The Vatican's Crackdown Against the Nuns Is Unacceptable and Deplorable
- Iran: WLUML Supports Call for Solidarity: Freedom and Gender Equality in Iran
- Update: Kyrgyzstan: Continued access to abortion - safe, for now
- Kyrgyzstan: Support the campaign to ensure continued access to abortion
- Women's Rights and Transitions to Democracy: An Annotated Bibliography
- WLUML E-Gazette, 5th Edition
- GENDER EQUALITY AND FOOD SECURITY: Women’s Empowerment as a Tool against Hunger
- Untying the Knot - Exploring Early Marriage in Fragile States
- Gender-Sensitive Indicators for Media: Indicators to Gauge Gender Sensitivity in Media Operations and Content