Iran: Further threats against Shirin Ebadi
For months Ebadi has been the target of campaigns in government media, leading her to state that if something were to happen to her, IRNA and Kayhan (a government-sponsored daily newspaper) should be held responsible.
These attacks put Ebadi and other human rights defenders at risk of violence and repression. Join us in demanding an end to the Iranian regime's attempts to intimidate and silence Ebadi.
- SUDAN: URGENT ACTION - WOMEN RISK FLOGGING FOR ‘INDECENT’ CLOTHING
- Egypt: Judicial harassment of Ms. Azza Soliman
- Please acquit and release Asia Bibi
- Over 220 Global Organizations Call for Immediate Release of Seven Imprisoned Women Human Rights Defenders in Egypt
- Send your support to Yara Sallam and other human rights defenders imprisoned in Egypt
- Sudan: Beyond Trousers
- Egypt: #noprotestlaw campaign abridged toolkit
- Disposable Victims: Laws and Practices on Gender-related Killings of Women and Girls in the Islamic Republic of Iran
- 35 Years of Forced Hijab: The Widespread and Systematic Violation of Women's Rights in Iran
- No One is Safe: Abuses of Women in Iraq's Criminal Justice System