Malawi: Divorce in Matrilineal Customary Law Marriage in Malawi: A Comparative Analysis With the Patrilineal Customary Law Marriage in South Africa
Source:The University of the Western Cape via WUNRN
A comparative research paper by Lea Mwambene.
Direct link to research document: http://etd.uwc.ac.za/usrfiles/modules/etd/docs/etd_init_4338_1176889291.pdf
Submitted on Sat, 10/18/2008 - 00:00
- Muslim women in India petition Supreme Court to end 'triple talaq’ instant divorce
- India: 'Now, men will be a bit scared to say talaq'
- Malawian chief annuls 300 child marriages, sends kids to school
- Turkey court ruling on religious marriages spurs uproar
- Algeria passes law banning violence against women
- Saudi Arabia: Release Maysaa Alamoudi and Loujain Alhathloul
- SIGN THE PETITION: President Hamid Karzai: We call on you not to sign the new Law on Criminal Procedures
- Egypt: Postpone the 15 December referendum on the draft Constitution!
- International: Open letter to President of the Human Rights Council regarding sexual orientation and gender identity
- Women Living Under Muslim Laws Statement on Libya