Malawi: Divorce in Matrilineal Customary Law Marriage in Malawi: A Comparative Analysis With the Patrilineal Customary Law Marriage in South Africa
Source:The University of the Western Cape via WUNRN
A comparative research paper by Lea Mwambene.
Direct link to research document: http://etd.uwc.ac.za/usrfiles/modules/etd/docs/etd_init_4338_1176889291.pdf
Submitted on Fri, 10/17/2008 - 23:00
- UK: Law Society Withdraws Sharia Succession Principles Practice Note
- UK: Forced marriage law sends 'powerful message'
- The Real Story Behind Brunei's Sharia Laws Isn't the One That Gay Rights Groups Are Telling You
- Yemen law on child brides and FGM offers hope of wider progress
- UN human rights experts urge Kenya to repeal discriminatory sections in Matrimonial Property Act
- SIGN THE PETITION: President Hamid Karzai: We call on you not to sign the new Law on Criminal Procedures
- Egypt: Postpone the 15 December referendum on the draft Constitution!
- International: Open letter to President of the Human Rights Council regarding sexual orientation and gender identity
- Women Living Under Muslim Laws Statement on Libya
- Saudi Arabia: WLUML/VNC Statement: 'We Say "Yes" to Women's Full Enjoyment of their Rights'