Malawi: Divorce in Matrilineal Customary Law Marriage in Malawi: A Comparative Analysis With the Patrilineal Customary Law Marriage in South Africa
Source:The University of the Western Cape via WUNRN
A comparative research paper by Lea Mwambene.
Direct link to research document: http://etd.uwc.ac.za/usrfiles/modules/etd/docs/etd_init_4338_1176889291.pdf
Submitted on Sat, 10/18/2008 - 00:00
- Afghanistan: Number of women jailed for fleeing abuse soars!
- Bangladesh Defies Hardliners, Elects First Female Speaker
- Afghanistan: Afghan protest against women's rights legislation
- Egypt Risks Drifting Further Away from Human Rights Ideals
- Saudi Arabia: Breakthrough in Saudi Arabia: Women Allowed An Parliament
- Egypt: Postpone the 15 December referendum on the draft Constitution!
- International: Open letter to President of the Human Rights Council regarding sexual orientation and gender identity
- Women Living Under Muslim Laws Statement on Libya
- Saudi Arabia: WLUML/VNC Statement: 'We Say "Yes" to Women's Full Enjoyment of their Rights'
- Bahrain: Harassment of women’s human rights defender, Ghada Jamsheer