Iran: "The Fate of the Family Protection Law"
Source:The Feminist School
Direct link to Noushin Ahmadi Khorasani’s interview with Mahnaz Afkhami, the second woman minister in Iran.
Submitted on Tue, 10/21/2008 - 00:00
- War with Isis: Meet the Kurdish women's militia fighting for their families west of the Syrian town of Ras al-Ayn
- Forbidden from riding bikes, fearless Afghan girls are skateboarding around Kabul
- “Good Iranian Women Don’t Watch Sports”
- Swat Woman Of Courage Gets Sisters' Council To Speak Up
- Women up in Arms: Zapatistas and Rojava Kurds Embrace a New Gender Politics
- Feminist Movement Builder's Dictionary
- Disposable Victims: Laws and Practices on Gender-related Killings of Women and Girls in the Islamic Republic of Iran
- 35 Years of Forced Hijab: The Widespread and Systematic Violation of Women's Rights in Iran
- Early and Forced Marriage in the Islamic Republic of Iran
- Women's Rights and Transitions to Democracy: An Annotated Bibliography