Iran: "The Fate of the Family Protection Law"
Source:The Feminist School
Direct link to Noushin Ahmadi Khorasani’s interview with Mahnaz Afkhami, the second woman minister in Iran.
Submitted on Tue, 10/21/2008 - 00:00
- Iran: Urgent concerns in submission to the 20th session of UPR Working Group
- Iran detains UK citizen over ban on women watching sports alongside men
- New Feminist Leadership Web Portal Offers Online Home to All Generations of Activists
- Striving for Gender Justice: Overcoming Obstacles
- World Cup ban? Iran's women just don't care
- Disposable Victims: Laws and Practices on Gender-related Killings of Women and Girls in the Islamic Republic of Iran
- 35 Years of Forced Hijab: The Widespread and Systematic Violation of Women's Rights in Iran
- Early and Forced Marriage in the Islamic Republic of Iran
- Women's Rights and Transitions to Democracy: An Annotated Bibliography
- Stolen Lives, Empty Classrooms: An Overview on Girl Marriages in Iran