Safra Project Report of Initial Findings
Publication Author:Safra Project
number of pages:31
- Day 14/16 of Activism Against Gender Violence: Giving Chances
- United Kingdom: Church of England Bishops Plot Response to Vote to Exclude Women.
- Tunisia: Not Illegal, but Taboo.
- Uganda: Anti-gay Bill Could be Passed Before Christmas.
- 'They're following me': chilling words of girl who was 'honour killing' victim.
- Rights Must Be At the Center of the Family Planning Summit: Civil Society Declaration
- Uganda: WLUML/VNC Statement on the Situation of LGBT Rights Activists in Uganda
- Uganda: WLUML/VNC Statement on the Situation of LGBT Activists in Uganda
- United Kingdom: Take Action in Support of Gita Sahgal
- France: Ensure police protection for Mohamed Sifaoui
- Mapping of resources for women human rights defenders
- CEDAW & MUSLIM FAMILY LAWS: In Search of Common Ground
- Control and Sexuality: The Revival of Zina Laws in Muslim Contexts
- Legal Empowerment of Unwed Mothers: Experiences of Moroccan NGOs
- IWRAW: Equity or Equality for Women? Understanding CEDAW's Equality Principles