Safra Project Report of Initial Findings
Publication Author:Safra Project
number of pages:31
- EVENT: International Conference: Religious-Right, Secularism and Civil Rights
- WLUML Launches Bumper-Size Dossier on Sexualities in Muslim Contexts
- Failure to stop FGM is a 'national scandal', say MPs
- UK: Forced marriage law sends 'powerful message'
- UN Special Rapporteur Rashida Manjoo says UK has 'sexist culture'
- WLUML Stands With Nigerian LGBT People, And All Persecuted For Their Sexuality Worldwide
- Rights Must Be At the Center of the Family Planning Summit: Civil Society Declaration
- Uganda: WLUML/VNC Statement on the Situation of LGBT Rights Activists in Uganda
- Uganda: WLUML/VNC Statement on the Situation of LGBT Activists in Uganda
- United Kingdom: Take Action in Support of Gita Sahgal
- Dossier 32-33: Sexualities, Culture and Society in Muslim Contexts
- Disposable Victims: Laws and Practices on Gender-related Killings of Women and Girls in the Islamic Republic of Iran
- Early and Forced Marriage in the Islamic Republic of Iran
- Child, Early and Forced Marriage: A Multi-Country Study.
- Prevention of Trafficking in Human Beings Online