Egypt: Did Housing Policy Reforms Curb the Delay in Marriage Among Young Men in Egypt?
Source:Middle East youth Initiative
A series of reforms in Egypt has reduced barriers to young people entering the rental housing market...This has led to a reversal in delayed marriage among young men, beginning with those born after 1972.
Submitted on Mon, 12/01/2008 - 00:00
- Egypt: update 18 dead, 52 injured on January 25 anniversary
- Egypt: Press Release by the Special Rapporteur on Human Rights Defenders on the Appeal Verdict in the Case of Yara Sallam and Sanaa Seif
- IKWRO meet with the Law Society on Sharia
- Prominent Women Human Rights Defender Esraa Abdel-Fattah Banned From Traveling Outside Egypt
- Article 11: feminists negotiating power in Egypt
- Saudi Arabia: Release Maysaa Alamoudi and Loujain Alhathloul
- Over 220 Global Organizations Call for Immediate Release of Seven Imprisoned Women Human Rights Defenders in Egypt
- Send your support to Yara Sallam and other human rights defenders imprisoned in Egypt
- URGENT: Join the international campaign against Egypt’s repressive protest law!
- Arbitrary Arrests and Detention of Women Human Rights Defenders
- Reclaiming the Streets for Women’s Dignity: Effective Initiatives in the Struggle against Gender-Based Violence in between Egypt’s Two Revolutions
- The Politics of Mobilising for Gender Justice in Egypt from Mubarak to Morsi and Beyond
- Egypt: #noprotestlaw campaign abridged toolkit
- Family Law in Bahrain
- Justice Through Equality: Building Religious Knowledge for Legal Reform in Muslim Family Laws