Egypt: Did Housing Policy Reforms Curb the Delay in Marriage Among Young Men in Egypt?
Source:Middle East youth Initiative
A series of reforms in Egypt has reduced barriers to young people entering the rental housing market...This has led to a reversal in delayed marriage among young men, beginning with those born after 1972.
Submitted on Mon, 12/01/2008 - 01:00
- WLUML Networker Kholoud El-Sayed to Speak at TEDxSuezCanalUniversity
- Algeria passes law banning violence against women
- Egypt: Women's rights activist among 17 facing spurious charges in security forces' 'cover up'
- Iran Will Allow Women in Sports Stadiums, Reversing a Much-Criticized Rule
- Jordan detains journalist Rula Amin without charges over custody battle
- Egypt: Judicial harassment of Ms. Azza Soliman
- Saudi Arabia: Release Maysaa Alamoudi and Loujain Alhathloul
- Over 220 Global Organizations Call for Immediate Release of Seven Imprisoned Women Human Rights Defenders in Egypt
- Send your support to Yara Sallam and other human rights defenders imprisoned in Egypt
- URGENT: Join the international campaign against Egypt’s repressive protest law!
- Morocco's Dilemma: Rights and Reform or Closure and Conservatism?
- Reclaiming the Streets for Women’s Dignity: Effective Initiatives in the Struggle against Gender-Based Violence in between Egypt’s Two Revolutions
- The Politics of Mobilising for Gender Justice in Egypt from Mubarak to Morsi and Beyond
- Egypt: #noprotestlaw campaign abridged toolkit
- Family Law in Bahrain