International: "Medica mondiale", working with survivors of sexual violence in war
Gynecologist Monika Hauser receives recognition for her work with survivors of sexual violence in war. Read the full interview here:
Submitted on Sat, 12/13/2008 - 01:00
- Stoning: Legal or Practised in 16 Countries and Showing No Signs of Abating
- Child, early and forced marriage in Pakistan: A submission to OHCHR
- Child, Early and Forced Marriage: A Multi-Country Study.
- Violence against Women, Bleeding Wound in the Syrian Conflict
- Masculinity, Son Preference and Intimate Partner Violence (India)