International: "Medica mondiale", working with survivors of sexual violence in war
Gynecologist Monika Hauser receives recognition for her work with survivors of sexual violence in war. Read the full interview here:
Submitted on Sat, 12/13/2008 - 01:00
- Afghanistan: Parliament fails to pass divisive women's law
- Morocco: Women battle against domestic abuse
- Bangladesh: Islamists Demand that Bangladesh's Women Stay at Home
- Afghanistan: Woman killed for “dishonouring” family
- Lebanon: Workshop on "Masculinity and ending Violence Against Women in the Middle East and Abroad"
- Sudan: 32 Nuba Women Behind Bars in the Women’s International Day!
- Sudan: Crackdown on Nuba Women Human Rights Activists!
- A Pakistani born Canadian Victim's Appeal for Help!
- AMNESTY INTERNATIONAL URGENT ACTION: Teacher charged and faces death penalty
- Jalila Khamis formally charged and faces EXECUTION!
- Sudanese WHRDs at The Frontlines: Arry Report on the Situation of WHRDs in Sudan
- Mapping Stoning in Muslim Contexts
- First Annual Report of the Independent Expert in the field of Cultural Rights
- SKSW Publications: Policy Briefing Series I
- UN Report: Good Practices in Legislation on 'Harmful Practices' against Women