Egypt: Speaking Out Against Sexual Harassment
In a society where police are indifferent and relatives fear scandal, the abused have suffered the taunting and groping in silence. A landmark court case may change that.
Submitted on Wed, 12/17/2008 - 00:00
- Egypt: Postpone the 15 December referendum on the draft Constitution!
- VNC Statement: The Vatican's Crackdown Against the Nuns Is Unacceptable and Deplorable
- Iran: WLUML Supports Call for Solidarity: Freedom and Gender Equality in Iran
- UPDATE: Pakistan: Supreme Court adjourns hearing of Mukhtar Mai's case indefinitely
- Nicaragua: Legal attacks and harassment of women's human rights defenders
- Women's Rights and Transitions to Democracy: An Annotated Bibliography
- WLUML E-Gazette, 5th Edition
- GENDER EQUALITY AND FOOD SECURITY: Women’s Empowerment as a Tool against Hunger
- Untying the Knot - Exploring Early Marriage in Fragile States
- Gender-Sensitive Indicators for Media: Indicators to Gauge Gender Sensitivity in Media Operations and Content