Egypt: Speaking Out Against Sexual Harassment
In a society where police are indifferent and relatives fear scandal, the abused have suffered the taunting and groping in silence. A landmark court case may change that.
Submitted on Wed, 12/17/2008 - 01:00
- Egypt: Postpone the 15 December referendum on the draft Constitution!
- VNC Statement: The Vatican's Crackdown Against the Nuns Is Unacceptable and Deplorable
- Iran: WLUML Supports Call for Solidarity: Freedom and Gender Equality in Iran
- UPDATE: Pakistan: Supreme Court adjourns hearing of Mukhtar Mai's case indefinitely
- Nicaragua: Legal attacks and harassment of women's human rights defenders
- Gender-Sensitive Indicators for Media: Indicators to Gauge Gender Sensitivity in Media Operations and Content
- Across the World: A Girl’s Right to Learn Without Fear
- Afghan Women: Towards Bonn and Beyond
- Great Ancestors: Women Claiming Rights in Muslim Contexts
- Mapping of resources for women human rights defenders