India: Arundhati Roy on the terror attacks in Mumbai
"The Mumbai attacks have been dubbed 'India's 9/11', and there are calls for a 9/11-style response, including an attack on Pakistan. Instead, the country must fight terrorism with justice, or face civil war."
Submitted on Thu, 12/25/2008 - 00:00
- Muslim women in India petition Supreme Court to end 'triple talaq’ instant divorce
- Minor convicted in heinous Delhi gang rape to be freed
- India: 'Now, men will be a bit scared to say talaq'
- Indonesia: The Other Face of the Helsinki Peace Process, Aceh 10 Years Later
- Should India review Muslim divorce law?
- Sudan: Stop Planting Mines in the Nuba Mountains!
- UPDATE: Madagascar: New president suspends parliament
- India: Violent attacks and cases of moral policing in Karnataka
- UPDATE: Pakistan: Protest against the state of emergency in Pakistan and brutal attacks on civil society
- UPDATE: Myanmar: Joint NGO statement supporting Human Rights Defenders in Burma
- Leaflet: Women In Black Denounce UK Complicity in Atrocities in Sudan
- Unspeakable Crimes Against Children: Sexual Violence in Conflict
- Masculinity, Son Preference and Intimate Partner Violence (India)
- Women Building Peace
- Dossier 28: An Islamic experience of religious pluralism in post-apartheid South Africa