Pakistan: Online magazine on sexuality seeks your support.
* Abuse & Harassment
* Homosexuality & Queerness
* Sex Work
Chay Magazine is now accepting submissions for its third issue, the theme of which is SEXUAL DIVERSITY. The deadline for submissions is 1 March 2009. They accept unsolicited feature and op-ed articles, poetry, fiction, and artwork. If you would like to contribute a piece but are not sure whether it fits the call, send it in and they will have a look. For more details on how to make a submission, visit: www.chaymagazine.org/blog/2009/01/issue-3-call-for-submissions/
To donate, visit: www.chaymagazine.org
- Please acquit and release Asia Bibi
- WLUML Stands With Nigerian LGBT People, And All Persecuted For Their Sexuality Worldwide
- A Pakistani born Canadian Victim's Appeal for Help!
- Pakistan: Killing of NGO worker Farida Afridi in Jamrud Tehsil of Khyber Agency
- Uganda: WLUML/VNC Statement on the Situation of LGBT Rights Activists in Uganda
- Dossier 32-33: Sexualities, Culture and Society in Muslim Contexts
- Child, early and forced marriage in Pakistan: A submission to OHCHR
- Gender-Sensitive Media: A Voluntary Code of Ethics
- Mapping Stoning in Muslim Contexts
- Moving Forward Together: Emotional Well-being after Disasters - A Manual for Relief Workers