Pakistan: Online magazine on sexuality seeks your support.
* Abuse & Harassment
* Homosexuality & Queerness
* Sex Work
Chay Magazine is now accepting submissions for its third issue, the theme of which is SEXUAL DIVERSITY. The deadline for submissions is 1 March 2009. They accept unsolicited feature and op-ed articles, poetry, fiction, and artwork. If you would like to contribute a piece but are not sure whether it fits the call, send it in and they will have a look. For more details on how to make a submission, visit: www.chaymagazine.org/blog/2009/01/issue-3-call-for-submissions/
To donate, visit: www.chaymagazine.org
- Faisalabad: Muslims and Christians together to exonerate a woman accused of blasphemy
- Child brides blot tribal Pakistan
- Pakistan: Hijacked justice system: Women challenge men in first female jirga
- Bangladesh: Matrilineal Marriage - 'My mother and I are married to the same man':
- Pakistan: Harassment of female voters, aid workers shadow historic Pakistan election
- A Pakistani born Canadian Victim's Appeal for Help!
- Pakistan: Killing of NGO worker Farida Afridi in Jamrud Tehsil of Khyber Agency
- Uganda: WLUML/VNC Statement on the Situation of LGBT Rights Activists in Uganda
- Uganda: WLUML/VNC Statement on the Situation of LGBT Activists in Uganda
- Pakistan: Ensure safety of Asia Bibi and her family and repeal Pakistan’s Blasphemy Laws