International: Website dedicated to abandonment of FGM/C
Through the sharing and systematic analysis of experiences, the DWG has reached a consensus on a common programmatic approach to support the abandonment of the practice of FGM/C. The Platform for Action [PDF, 282KB] summarizes its elements.
This Web site is used to share documents and information about donor-supported work with a particular focus on sharing lessons learned and programs to support communities worldwide to enable them to abandon FGM/C within a generation.
09 February 2009
- Aminata Manneh Gender Activist Went Missing After filming a Police Officer Maltreating a Child
- Making Law and Justice Work for Women
- It is too simple to reduce religious motives to mere pretexts for violence – New report
- Against their will: Inside Canada’s forced marriages
- Turkey: Men wear skirts in İstanbul march to protest violence against women
- Support KMEWO in demanding Justice for Dunya!
- On May 28, International Day of Action for Women’s Health, Women’s Rights Defenders Mobilize Worldwide Calling for the Inclusion of Women’s Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights in the Post-2015 Development Agenda
- Iraq: Don’t Legalize Marriage for 9-Year-Olds
- Urgent Action: Free Maryam Shafi’pour!
- URGENT: Maldives: Sex without Consent is always Rape