Imagined citizenship: Women, State and Politics in Pakistan
This publication is the full Pakistan Country Report of the regional research study 'Women and Governance in South Asia: Re-Imagining the State.' The study aimed to understand the nature of, and impediments to, women's participation in political life and governance; to elicit women's vision(s) of what the state structure and political culture should be; and to identify their recommendations for refining and altering those processes for political participation that are currently inadequate to meet women's needs.
- Only Until the Rice is Cooked? The Domestic Violence Act, Familial Ideology, and Cultural Narratives in Sri Lanka
- No One is Safe: Abuses of Women in Iraq's Criminal Justice System
- Child, early and forced marriage in Pakistan: A submission to OHCHR
- Early and Forced Marriage in the Islamic Republic of Iran
- Gender-Sensitive Media: A Voluntary Code of Ethics