Imagined citizenship: Women, State and Politics in Pakistan
This publication is the full Pakistan Country Report of the regional research study 'Women and Governance in South Asia: Re-Imagining the State.' The study aimed to understand the nature of, and impediments to, women's participation in political life and governance; to elicit women's vision(s) of what the state structure and political culture should be; and to identify their recommendations for refining and altering those processes for political participation that are currently inadequate to meet women's needs.
- Gender-Sensitive Media: A Voluntary Code of Ethics
- Living with insecurity: Marginalization and sexual violence against women in north and east Sri Lanka
- Stolen Lives, Empty Classrooms: An Overview on Girl Marriages in Iran
- Mapping Stoning in Muslim Contexts
- Mapping of resources for women human rights defenders