Imagined citizenship: Women, State and Politics in Pakistan in Urdu
This is the Urdu version of the full Pakistan Country Report of the regional research study: Women and Governance in South Asia: Re-Imagining the State. The study aimed to understand the nature of, and impediments to, women's participation in political life and governance; to elicit women's vision(s) of what the state structure and political culture should be; and to identify their recommendations for refining and altering those processes for political participation that are currently inadequate to meet women's needs.
- India: Divorce dictates dire conditions for Muslim women
- Pakistan's once-ridiculed transgender community fight elections for first time
- Pakistan: Far from home but closer to school
- Pakistan: Women and Social Networks
- Pakistan: Statement issued by the Women Action Forum (WAF), Karachi, following the attack on Shia residents of Abbas Colony