Building Civil Societies – A Guide for Social and Political Action in Urdu
This guide is organized in two sections. In Part one we present the history of the WLUML Network, and examine and assess various forms and levels of public participation for upholding and expanding social justice. We discuss different levels of public action and give examples from different countries. Part Two reviews several methods used by social activists around the world, outlines basic principles for preparing and publicizing various forms of solidarity action, and evaluates the limitations and effectiveness of each.
- Universality Of Human Rights At Stake! Act Now To Oppose Russian Resolution On Traditional Values!
- Update: Intisar Sharif Abdallah Released Unconditionally without Further Charge
- International: Statement of Feminist and Women's Organisations on the very Limited and Concerning Results of the 56th Session of the UN Commission on the Status of Women
- International: Open letter to President of the Human Rights Council regarding sexual orientation and gender identity
- Update: Iran: Alieh Eghamdoust released from prison after serving three year sentence
- Austerity Measures in Developing Countries: Public Expenditure Trends and the Risks to Women and Children
- Gender-Sensitive Media: A Voluntary Code of Ethics
- Women's Rights and Transitions to Democracy: An Annotated Bibliography
- Female Genital Mutliation/Cutting: A Statistical Overview and an Exploration of the Dynamics of Change
- GENDER EQUALITY AND FOOD SECURITY: Women’s Empowerment as a Tool against Hunger