Sultana’s Dream (Farsi)
The first Feminist utopia to be published in the sub-continent this novel, which was first published in 1905 in Bangla by Begum Rokeya Sakhawat Hussain, a Bengali Muslim novelist and social reformer, uses gender role reversal to highlight the absurdity of the position of women in society. This is the translation into Farsi of the classic work.
- Keeping Activist Bahareh Hedayat in Prison is Against the Law Says Legal Expert
- First Saudi women register to vote
- Meet the Badass Afghan Politician Who Ran Against Her Husband and Won
- Malawian chief annuls 300 child marriages, sends kids to school
- Afghan President Nominates First Female Judge to Supreme Court