Sultana’s Dream (Farsi)
The first Feminist utopia to be published in the sub-continent this novel, which was first published in 1905 in Bangla by Begum Rokeya Sakhawat Hussain, a Bengali Muslim novelist and social reformer, uses gender role reversal to highlight the absurdity of the position of women in society. This is the translation into Farsi of the classic work.
- Swat Woman Of Courage Gets Sisters' Council To Speak Up
- Women up in Arms: Zapatistas and Rojava Kurds Embrace a New Gender Politics
- WLUML Networker Kholoud El-Sayed to Speak at TEDxSuezCanalUniversity
- Iran Will Allow Women in Sports Stadiums, Reversing a Much-Criticized Rule
- Challenging Iran's women's rights narrative