Rising from the Rubble
Publication Author:Shirkat Gah/WLUML
number of pages:66
On October 8, 2005, a massive earthquake, measuring 7.6 on the Richter scale jolted the mountain ranges straddling Pakistan and India. This is a Special Bulletin on the 2005 earthquake with a particular focus on women's survival, safety and rights.
- The triple whammy: towards the eclipse of women’s rights
- Iran's Women's Affairs Chief Feels Powerless To Act
- Iran: Lawyer who won Sakharov human rights award continues her peaceful protests against ban from practicing law.
- Honour killing: Four get death for lynching pregnant woman in Lahore
- LHC upholds blasphemy convict Asia Bibi's death penalty
- Please acquit and release Asia Bibi
- A Pakistani born Canadian Victim's Appeal for Help!
- European Feminist Initiative: "Palestine, Libya, Syria... More than ever Feminists for Peace and Democracy"
- India: Violent attacks and cases of moral policing in Karnataka
- UPDATE: Nepal: Women human rights defender murdered
- WLUML Gazette, 14th Edition at the end of 2014
- WLUML Annual Report 2013
- Women's Chaters and Declarations: Building Another World
- Only Until the Rice is Cooked? The Domestic Violence Act, Familial Ideology, and Cultural Narratives in Sri Lanka
- Child, early and forced marriage in Pakistan: A submission to OHCHR