Rising from the Rubble
Publication Author:Shirkat Gah/WLUML
number of pages:66
On October 8, 2005, a massive earthquake, measuring 7.6 on the Richter scale jolted the mountain ranges straddling Pakistan and India. This is a Special Bulletin on the 2005 earthquake with a particular focus on women's survival, safety and rights.
- Universities UK: Rescind endorsement of sex segregation at UK Universities
- Honoring Feminist and Women Human Right Defenders Who are No Longer with Us
- Faisalabad: Muslims and Christians together to exonerate a woman accused of blasphemy
- Child brides blot tribal Pakistan
- Unity around the demand for a quota within the women's movement in Egypt
- A Pakistani born Canadian Victim's Appeal for Help!
- European Feminist Initiative: "Palestine, Libya, Syria... More than ever Feminists for Peace and Democracy"
- India: Violent attacks and cases of moral policing in Karnataka
- UPDATE: Nepal: Women human rights defender murdered
- Nepal: Women human rights defender murdered
- "Maybe we are hated": The experience and impact of Anti-Muslim hate on British Muslim Women
- Austerity Measures in Developing Countries: Public Expenditure Trends and the Risks to Women and Children
- Living with insecurity: Marginalization and sexual violence against women in north and east Sri Lanka
- The Global Gender Gap Report 2013
- No Democracy without Women's Equality: Middle East and North Africa