Rising from the Rubble
Publication Author:Shirkat Gah/WLUML
number of pages:66
On October 8, 2005, a massive earthquake, measuring 7.6 on the Richter scale jolted the mountain ranges straddling Pakistan and India. This is a Special Bulletin on the 2005 earthquake with a particular focus on women's survival, safety and rights.
- The case of Saba Qaiser and the film-maker determined to put an end to 'honour' killings
- Farkhunda murder: Afghan court quashes death sentences
- Turkey election: Kurds, women, gays put faith in upstart party
- Swat Woman Of Courage Gets Sisters' Council To Speak Up
- Tahira Sami Khoso , Looking for Justice
- Women Living Under Muslim Laws (WLUML) condemns the harassment of Sri Lankan activist Sharmila Seyyid
- Please acquit and release Asia Bibi
- A Pakistani born Canadian Victim's Appeal for Help!
- European Feminist Initiative: "Palestine, Libya, Syria... More than ever Feminists for Peace and Democracy"
- India: Violent attacks and cases of moral policing in Karnataka
- Forced Gynecological Exams As Sexual Harassment and Human Rights Violation
- The Relationship between Feminism and State Policies for the Elimination of Violence against Women: The National Strategy for the Elimination of Violence against Women as an Example
- UPR Stakeholder report for Somalia
- Women's Organisations in the West Asia Region: A Needs Assessment
- Sudan's Revised Penal Code: A Mixed Picture For Women