Algerian Women Protest: 20 years is enough!
Submitted on Wed, 09/09/2009 - 11:24
The documentary film, OUECH DEK YAL KADi (What came over you, Judge?), tells the story of women in Algeria raising their voices against the Algerian Family Code enacted on June 9, 1984.
- Mynamar: Kristallnacht in Myanmar
- Afghanistan: $2,500: The Value of a 6 year-old Afghan Girl.
- International: The Ethics of Alliance and Solidarity: An Exchange Between Rafia Zakaria and Meredith Tax
- Pakistan: Statement issued by the Women Action Forum (WAF), Karachi, following the attack on Shia residents of Abbas Colony
- Afghanistan: Afghan Women’s Affairs Aide Shot Months After Killing of Predecessor.
- Sudanese WHRDs at The Frontlines: Arry Report on the Situation of WHRDs in Sudan
- Dossier 30-31: The Struggle for Secularism in Europe and North America
- Towards a Future without Fundamentalisms
- Feminists on the Frontline: AWID Case Studies of Resisting Fundamentalisms
- FES publication on Religious Fundamentalisms in Asia