Algerian Women Protest: 20 years is enough!
Submitted on Wed, 09/09/2009 - 10:24
The documentary film, OUECH DEK YAL KADi (What came over you, Judge?), tells the story of women in Algeria raising their voices against the Algerian Family Code enacted on June 9, 1984.
- Algeria: The Pride of Working Women
- Sultan of Brunei introduces tough Islamic punishments
- Tunisia's fight against fundamentalism: an interview with Amel Grami
- "Your Fatwa Does Not Apply Here": the human rights struggle against Muslim fundamentalism.
- Nigeria: Sharia's Rise in Nigeria Incited Stoning Sentences
- Libya Status of Women Report 2013
- Sudanese WHRDs at The Frontlines: Arry Report on the Situation of WHRDs in Sudan
- Dossier 30-31: The Struggle for Secularism in Europe and North America
- Towards a Future without Fundamentalisms
- Feminists on the Frontline: AWID Case Studies of Resisting Fundamentalisms