Zimbabwe: Women rise against sexual violence
Add your voice to the call for justice for the Zimbabwean women - sign the petition, record a video message, tweet the campaign, or leave a comment.
19 August 2009
For further information and to sign the petition, please visit: http://salsa.democracyinaction.org/o/600/t/9751/petition.jsp?petition_KEY=20 and http://hub.witness.org/HearUsStandWithUs
- U.S.A: Stabbing of Muslim Woman in East Bay Shopping Center Stirs Up Fears for Community
- Mali: Displaced Malians turn to survival sex
- Pakistan: Harassment of female voters, aid workers shadow historic Pakistan election
- Tunisia: Amina Tyler, Tunisia’s ‘topless jihad’ Activist, Caught and Under Arrest
- Afghanistan: Parliament fails to pass divisive women's law
- Sudan: 32 Nuba Women Behind Bars in the Women’s International Day!
- Sudan: Crackdown on Nuba Women Human Rights Activists!
- A Pakistani born Canadian Victim's Appeal for Help!
- AMNESTY INTERNATIONAL URGENT ACTION: Teacher charged and faces death penalty
- Jalila Khamis formally charged and faces EXECUTION!