Zimbabwe: Women rise against sexual violence
Add your voice to the call for justice for the Zimbabwean women - sign the petition, record a video message, tweet the campaign, or leave a comment.
19 August 2009
For further information and to sign the petition, please visit: http://salsa.democracyinaction.org/o/600/t/9751/petition.jsp?petition_KEY=20 and http://hub.witness.org/HearUsStandWithUs
- With Her Father On Death Row, Afghan Mother Attempts To Put Decade Of Incest, Abuse Behind Her
- Afghan shelter provides security for abused women
- India arrest 16 for beheading woman for 'witchcraft'
- Domestic violence in Turkey reaches boiling point
- Malaysia: Women’s groups insist that marital rape be made a crime
- Report of the Special Rapporteur on violence against women, its causes and consequences
- Addendum to the Report of the Special Rapporteur on violence against women, its causes and consequences
- Afghanistan: Their lives on the line: Women human rights defenders under attack in Afghanistan
- Violence against Women in the context of Political Transformations and Economic Crisis in the Euro-Mediterranean Region: