Sudan: Over 50 women arrested outside Lubna Hussein trial
3 Women are reported to have sustained serious injuries so far. They have been taken to hospital. A woman “Sara” is described as “badly injured” on her head. Sara had a heated encounter with police and was dragged away. The injury came from her being dragged. The second woman in Amira. Her finger is badly injured. The first report was that her finger was almost severed.
- Mass Rape in Darfur
- New Sudan report on mass rape in Tabit
- Egypt: Press Release by the Special Rapporteur on Human Rights Defenders on the Appeal Verdict in the Case of Yara Sallam and Sanaa Seif
- Prominent Women Human Rights Defender Esraa Abdel-Fattah Banned From Traveling Outside Egypt
- Bangladesh: Government plans to relocate camps cause fear and anxiety among Rohingya refugees from Myanmar.
- Please acquit and release Asia Bibi
- Over 220 Global Organizations Call for Immediate Release of Seven Imprisoned Women Human Rights Defenders in Egypt
- Send your support to Yara Sallam and other human rights defenders imprisoned in Egypt
- URGENT: Join the international campaign against Egypt’s repressive protest law!
- Arbitrary Arrests and Detention of Women Human Rights Defenders