Sudan: Over 50 women arrested outside Lubna Hussein trial
3 Women are reported to have sustained serious injuries so far. They have been taken to hospital. A woman “Sara” is described as “badly injured” on her head. Sara had a heated encounter with police and was dragged away. The injury came from her being dragged. The second woman in Amira. Her finger is badly injured. The first report was that her finger was almost severed.
- Sultan of Brunei threatens his citizens following online criticism of Sharia law plan
- Sudan: Ethiopian Woman Gang Raped by Seven Sudanese Men, Denied from Making a Formal Complaint of Rape and Instead Charged with Adultery and Prostitution
- Bahrain: Continued Use Of Politicized Judiciary By The Authority To Keep Activist Zainab Al-Khawaja Behind Bars
- Nuba Mountains: Unlawful killings, Mass Rapes and Arbitrary Arrests of Civilians
- Trial of Sudanese activists charged with ‘indecent behaviour’ postponed
- URGENT ACTION: Sudan: Two Sudanese Activists At Risk Of Flogging
- Sudan: Stop Planting Mines in the Nuba Mountains!
- Sudan: 32 Nuba Women Behind Bars in the Women’s International Day!
- Sudan: Crackdown on Nuba Women Human Rights Activists!
- AMNESTY INTERNATIONAL URGENT ACTION: Teacher charged and faces death penalty