Sudan: Over 50 women arrested outside Lubna Hussein trial
3 Women are reported to have sustained serious injuries so far. They have been taken to hospital. A woman “Sara” is described as “badly injured” on her head. Sara had a heated encounter with police and was dragged away. The injury came from her being dragged. The second woman in Amira. Her finger is badly injured. The first report was that her finger was almost severed.
- Update: Bahrain – Trial date scheduled for human rights defender Ms Maryam Al-Khawaja
- Iran detains UK citizen over ban on women watching sports alongside men
- Letter to Obama Administration on Egyptian State Violations of Human Rights
- EIPR shocked by continued detention of 23 defendants including an awarded human rights defender
- Press Release on the arrest and detention of Human Rights Defenders in Egypt
- Over 220 Global Organizations Call for Immediate Release of Seven Imprisoned Women Human Rights Defenders in Egypt
- Send your support to Yara Sallam and other human rights defenders imprisoned in Egypt
- URGENT: Join the international campaign against Egypt’s repressive protest law!
- Arbitrary Arrests and Detention of Women Human Rights Defenders
- KURDISH WOMAN LOSING SIGHT IN IRANIAN PRISON