Sudan: Over 50 women arrested outside Lubna Hussein trial
3 Women are reported to have sustained serious injuries so far. They have been taken to hospital. A woman “Sara” is described as “badly injured” on her head. Sara had a heated encounter with police and was dragged away. The injury came from her being dragged. The second woman in Amira. Her finger is badly injured. The first report was that her finger was almost severed.
- Trial of Sudanese activists charged with ‘indecent behaviour’ postponed
- Stop threatening women with flogging, UN experts warn Sudan
- Iran: 'Jila Baniyaghoob | Prisoner Of Conscience In Iran'
- Saudi women flood social media with driving videos, pictures
- Saudi Arabia: Women Activists' Sentences Confirmed
- URGENT ACTION: Sudan: Two Sudanese Activists At Risk Of Flogging
- Sudan: Stop Planting Mines in the Nuba Mountains!
- Sudan: 32 Nuba Women Behind Bars in the Women’s International Day!
- Sudan: Crackdown on Nuba Women Human Rights Activists!
- AMNESTY INTERNATIONAL URGENT ACTION: Teacher charged and faces death penalty