The WLUML interview: Homa Hoodfar
Homa Hoodfar is Professor of Anthropology at Concordia University and has been actively involved in Women Living Under Muslim Laws since the 1980s. Her publications include: “Building Civil Societies: A Guide for Social and Political Participation”.
Building Civil Societies is available to download on the WLUML under 'Resources', and 'Tools for Activists'.
|Homa Interview.mp3||13.4 MB|
- STATEMENT FROM ORGANIZATIONS AND ASSOCIATIONS IN SOLIDARITY WITH FEMALE EGYPTIAN ACTIVISTS
- Rights Must Be At the Center of the Family Planning Summit: Civil Society Declaration
- VNC Statement: The Vatican's Crackdown Against the Nuns Is Unacceptable and Deplorable
- International: Statement of Feminist and Women's Organisations on the very Limited and Concerning Results of the 56th Session of the UN Commission on the Status of Women
- United Kingdom: Take Action in Support of Gita Sahgal
- WLUML Annual Report 2013
- Feminist Movement Builder's Dictionary
- Unspeakable Crimes Against Children: Sexual Violence in Conflict
- SOCIAL MEDIA COMBINED WITH OTHER MEDIA CAN BE EFFECTIVE FOR CITIZEN ENGAGEMENT & PARTICIPATION IN GOVERNANCE ISSUES - WOMEN
- Women's Chaters and Declarations: Building Another World