The WLUML interview: Homa Hoodfar
Homa Hoodfar is Professor of Anthropology at Concordia University and has been actively involved in Women Living Under Muslim Laws since the 1980s. Her publications include: “Building Civil Societies: A Guide for Social and Political Participation”.
Building Civil Societies is available to download on the WLUML under 'Resources', and 'Tools for Activists'.
|Homa Interview.mp3||13.4 MB|
- Swat Woman Of Courage Gets Sisters' Council To Speak Up
- Women up in Arms: Zapatistas and Rojava Kurds Embrace a New Gender Politics
- WLUML Networker Kholoud El-Sayed to Speak at TEDxSuezCanalUniversity
- Meet Estayqazat, Syria’s online feminist movement
- Tunisia: Aya Chebbi Wins Excellence in Leadership Award.
- STATEMENT FROM ORGANIZATIONS AND ASSOCIATIONS IN SOLIDARITY WITH FEMALE EGYPTIAN ACTIVISTS
- Rights Must Be At the Center of the Family Planning Summit: Civil Society Declaration
- VNC Statement: The Vatican's Crackdown Against the Nuns Is Unacceptable and Deplorable
- International: Statement of Feminist and Women's Organisations on the very Limited and Concerning Results of the 56th Session of the UN Commission on the Status of Women
- United Kingdom: Take Action in Support of Gita Sahgal