The WLUML interview: Homa Hoodfar
Homa Hoodfar is Professor of Anthropology at Concordia University and has been actively involved in Women Living Under Muslim Laws since the 1980s. Her publications include: “Building Civil Societies: A Guide for Social and Political Participation”.
Building Civil Societies is available to download on the WLUML under 'Resources', and 'Tools for Activists'.
|Homa Interview.mp3||13.4 MB|
- STATEMENT FROM ORGANIZATIONS AND ASSOCIATIONS IN SOLIDARITY WITH FEMALE EGYPTIAN ACTIVISTS
- Rights Must Be At the Center of the Family Planning Summit: Civil Society Declaration
- VNC Statement: The Vatican's Crackdown Against the Nuns Is Unacceptable and Deplorable
- International: Statement of Feminist and Women's Organisations on the very Limited and Concerning Results of the 56th Session of the UN Commission on the Status of Women
- United Kingdom: Take Action in Support of Gita Sahgal
- Solutions to End Child Marriage: Summary of the Evidence
- The Global Gender Gap Report 2013
- Women's Rights and Transitions to Democracy: An Annotated Bibliography
- GENDER EQUALITY AND FOOD SECURITY: Women’s Empowerment as a Tool against Hunger
- Untying the Knot - Exploring Early Marriage in Fragile States