- Forbidden from riding bikes, fearless Afghan girls are skateboarding around Kabul
- Surge in sexual abuse by Egypt authorities, report says
- Egyptian activist Mahinour El-Masry arrested again
- Saudi Arabia: Moms visiting clinics seeking male children
- Interview: These Yezidi Girls Escaped ISIS. Now what?
- Egypt: Judicial harassment of Ms. Azza Soliman
- Saudi Arabia: Release Maysaa Alamoudi and Loujain Alhathloul
- Over 220 Global Organizations Call for Immediate Release of Seven Imprisoned Women Human Rights Defenders in Egypt
- Call for Iraqi Women Victimized by ISIS
- Send your support to Yara Sallam and other human rights defenders imprisoned in Egypt
- Morocco's Dilemma: Rights and Reform or Closure and Conservatism?
- Feminist Movement Builder's Dictionary
- Too Young to Wed
- Reclaiming the Streets for Women’s Dignity: Effective Initiatives in the Struggle against Gender-Based Violence in between Egypt’s Two Revolutions
- The Politics of Mobilising for Gender Justice in Egypt from Mubarak to Morsi and Beyond