Claiming Rights, Claiming Justice: A Guidebook on Women Human Rights Defenders
This Guidebook presents a practical discussion of the useful mechanisms developed by the state and also the civil society to provide redress and remedy, and to protect women human rights defenders. It is intended to be used by human rights and other organisations to further a gender perspective in the monitoring and documentation of human rights.
The guidebook was produced by APWLD in close collaboration with individuals and organisations that participated in the international campaign on women human rights defenders since 2005. Printed copies are for sale at 25USD including postage. For orders please contact APWLD at Phone numbers: (66) 53 284527, 284856
Fax: +66 53 280847 email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- STATEMENT FROM ORGANIZATIONS AND ASSOCIATIONS IN SOLIDARITY WITH FEMALE EGYPTIAN ACTIVISTS
- Oman: End the Detention of Women Human Rights Defenders
- Rights Must Be At the Center of the Family Planning Summit: Civil Society Declaration
- VNC Statement: The Vatican's Crackdown Against the Nuns Is Unacceptable and Deplorable
- International: Statement of Feminist and Women's Organisations on the very Limited and Concerning Results of the 56th Session of the UN Commission on the Status of Women
- Women's Sport as Politics in Muslim Contexts
- Women's Organisations in the West Asia Region: A Needs Assessment
- THE DUE DILIGENCE PRINCIPLE AND THE ROLE OF THE STATE: DISCRIMINATION AGAINST WOMEN IN FAMILY AND CULTURAL LIFE
- Compilation Of Inputs From Women’s Rights Advocates On The Occasion Of The 59th Commission On The Status Of Women
- Shirkat Gah Newsheet March 2015