- Egypt Risks Drifting Further Away from Human Rights Ideals
- Mynamar: Kristallnacht in Myanmar
- Afghanistan: $2,500: The Value of a 6 year-old Afghan Girl.
- Egypt: "They want to marry us at nine years old. Are these really the kind of men we want to run our country? Paedophiles?"
- Egypt: Rise in Egypt Sex Assaults Sets Off Clash Over Blame
- Sudanese WHRDs at The Frontlines: Arry Report on the Situation of WHRDs in Sudan
- Towards a Future without Fundamentalisms
- Feminists on the Frontline: AWID Case Studies of Resisting Fundamentalisms
- FES publication on Religious Fundamentalisms in Asia
- Egypt: Combined sixth and seventh periodic reports to CEDAW
- Dossier 28: Introduction
- Dossier 28: Patriarchy in secular and religious varieties
- Dossier 28: Secularism from an Islamic perspective
- Dossier 28: Paradoxing the secular in Latin America
- Dossier 28: The state in Islamist thought
- Dossier 28: Secularism as an alternative to fundamentalisms
- Dossier 28: The secular state and citizenship in Muslim countries
- Dossier 28: An Islamic experience of religious pluralism in post-apartheid South Africa
- Dossier 28: Respecting diversity and difference: South Africa as a case study of the challenges facing a secular democracy
- Dossier 28: Secularism in India
- Dossier 28: Secular women's activism in contemporary Egypt
- Dossier 28: Secularism - a precondition for democracy?
- Dossier 28: Separation does not weaken religions