- Sultan of Brunei introduces tough Islamic punishments
- Tunisia's fight against fundamentalism: an interview with Amel Grami
- "Your Fatwa Does Not Apply Here": the human rights struggle against Muslim fundamentalism.
- Nigeria: Sharia's Rise in Nigeria Incited Stoning Sentences
- Algeria: the real lessons for Egypt
- URGENT ACTION: Sudan: Two Sudanese Activists At Risk Of Flogging
- Urgent Call to Denounce Sudanese State Violence
- Urgent Action: Zahra and Ali in Imminent Danger of Stoning!
- Update: Intisar Sharif Abdallah Released Unconditionally without Further Charge
- Uganda: WLUML/VNC Statement on the Situation of LGBT Rights Activists in Uganda
- Dossier 28: Introduction
- Dossier 28: Patriarchy in secular and religious varieties
- Dossier 28: Secularism from an Islamic perspective
- Dossier 28: Paradoxing the secular in Latin America
- Dossier 28: The state in Islamist thought
- Dossier 28: Secularism as an alternative to fundamentalisms
- Dossier 28: The secular state and citizenship in Muslim countries
- Dossier 28: An Islamic experience of religious pluralism in post-apartheid South Africa
- Dossier 28: Respecting diversity and difference: South Africa as a case study of the challenges facing a secular democracy
- Dossier 28: Secularism in India
- Dossier 28: Secular women's activism in contemporary Egypt
- Dossier 28: Secularism - a precondition for democracy?
- Dossier 28: Separation does not weaken religions