- 'Stop the extreme group of monks called Bodu Bala Sena who ignites the religious hatred, enmity and violent oppressions in Srilanka
- On May 28, International Day of Action for Women’s Health, Women’s Rights Defenders Mobilize Worldwide Calling for the Inclusion of Women’s Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights in the Post-2015 Development Agenda
- NIGERIA: Bring back the abducted school girls of Chibok
- Urgent Action: Zahra and Ali in Imminent Danger of Stoning!
- Universality Of Human Rights At Stake! Act Now To Oppose Russian Resolution On Traditional Values!
- Violence against Women in the context of Political Transformations and Economic Crisis in the Euro-Mediterranean Region:
- Women's Chaters and Declarations: Building Another World
- New UN Report: Child, Early and Forced Marriage
- Factsheet: Violence Against Women - the Missing MDG?
- Austerity Measures in Developing Countries: Public Expenditure Trends and the Risks to Women and Children
- Dossier 28: Introduction
- Dossier 28: Patriarchy in secular and religious varieties
- Dossier 28: Secularism from an Islamic perspective
- Dossier 28: Paradoxing the secular in Latin America
- Dossier 28: The state in Islamist thought
- Dossier 28: Secularism as an alternative to fundamentalisms
- Dossier 28: The secular state and citizenship in Muslim countries
- Dossier 28: An Islamic experience of religious pluralism in post-apartheid South Africa
- Dossier 28: Respecting diversity and difference: South Africa as a case study of the challenges facing a secular democracy
- Dossier 28: Secularism in India
- Dossier 28: Secular women's activism in contemporary Egypt
- Dossier 28: Secularism - a precondition for democracy?
- Dossier 28: Separation does not weaken religions