- Urgent Action: Zahra and Ali in Imminent Danger of Stoning!
- Universality Of Human Rights At Stake! Act Now To Oppose Russian Resolution On Traditional Values!
- Declaration of the Senegalese Feminist Forum statement during the Reflection on the Malian Crisis Meeting
- International: Statement of Feminist and Women's Organisations on the very Limited and Concerning Results of the 56th Session of the UN Commission on the Status of Women
- International: Open letter to President of the Human Rights Council regarding sexual orientation and gender identity
- Factsheet: Violence Against Women - the Missing MDG?
- Austerity Measures in Developing Countries: Public Expenditure Trends and the Risks to Women and Children
- Gender-Sensitive Media: A Voluntary Code of Ethics
- Female Genital Mutliation/Cutting: A Statistical Overview and an Exploration of the Dynamics of Change
- Our Motherland, Our Country: Gender Discrimination in the Middle East and North Africa
- Dossier 28: Introduction
- Dossier 28: Patriarchy in secular and religious varieties
- Dossier 28: Secularism from an Islamic perspective
- Dossier 28: Paradoxing the secular in Latin America
- Dossier 28: The state in Islamist thought
- Dossier 28: Secularism as an alternative to fundamentalisms
- Dossier 28: The secular state and citizenship in Muslim countries
- Dossier 28: An Islamic experience of religious pluralism in post-apartheid South Africa
- Dossier 28: Respecting diversity and difference: South Africa as a case study of the challenges facing a secular democracy
- Dossier 28: Secularism in India
- Dossier 28: Secular women's activism in contemporary Egypt
- Dossier 28: Secularism - a precondition for democracy?
- Dossier 28: Separation does not weaken religions