WLUML Newsletter 4
|PDF Document||885.45 KB|
|Word Document||0 bytes|
This issue, with an improved format, features the addition of 'Activists Reflections', which present a selection of the articles we received in response to our online Call for Submissions. Reflecting the transnational nature and philosophy of the WLUML network, the articles and reports included in this newsletter range from Growing Talibanisation in Pakistan to Expanding International Legal Protections for Victims of Gender-Based Violence in Iraqi Kurdistan and the lobbying of the Gambian Committee Against Traditional Practices.
- Rollback of Women's Rights: Not Just in Afghanistan
- France and Islamic feminism: intersectionality in the Republic
- Universities UK: Rescind endorsement of sex segregation at UK Universities
- Reflections on Transgender Day of Remembrance
- Unity around the demand for a quota within the women's movement in Egypt
- Universality Of Human Rights At Stake! Act Now To Oppose Russian Resolution On Traditional Values!
- International: Statement of Feminist and Women's Organisations on the very Limited and Concerning Results of the 56th Session of the UN Commission on the Status of Women
- International: Open letter to President of the Human Rights Council regarding sexual orientation and gender identity
- European Feminist Initiative: "Palestine, Libya, Syria... More than ever Feminists for Peace and Democracy"
- Pakistan: URGENT-Shirkat Gah Appeals for Support in Relief Work
- WLUML e-gazette, 9th edition - Into the New Year with Solidarity!
- Factsheet: Violence Against Women - the Missing MDG?
- WLUML e-gazette, 6th edition
- "Maybe we are hated": The experience and impact of Anti-Muslim hate on British Muslim Women
- Female Genital Mutliation/Cutting: A Statistical Overview and an Exploration of the Dynamics of Change