What's the Point of Revolution if We Can't Dance?
Urgent Action Fund for Women's Human Rights (UAF) is a global women’s fund that exists to protect, strengthen and sustain women human rights defenders at critical moments in time. By intervening quickly when defenders are poised to make great gains or face serious threats to their lives and work, UAF provides an efficient and effective model of strategic philanthropy.Designed and led by women activists, UAF’s core programs – Rapid Response Grantmaking and Research, Publications & Advocacy – strengthen and inform one another.
Download the full publication (152 pages) as a .pdf file in:
To receive a hard copy of the book, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit the Urgent Action Fund's website here: www.urgentactionfund.org
- Universality Of Human Rights At Stake! Act Now To Oppose Russian Resolution On Traditional Values!
- Update: Intisar Sharif Abdallah Released Unconditionally without Further Charge
- International: Statement of Feminist and Women's Organisations on the very Limited and Concerning Results of the 56th Session of the UN Commission on the Status of Women
- International: Open letter to President of the Human Rights Council regarding sexual orientation and gender identity
- Update: Iran: Alieh Eghamdoust released from prison after serving three year sentence
- Gender-Sensitive Indicators for Media: Indicators to Gauge Gender Sensitivity in Media Operations and Content
- Across the World: A Girl’s Right to Learn Without Fear
- Afghan Women: Towards Bonn and Beyond
- Dossier 30-31: The Struggle for Secularism in Europe and North America
- Walking a Tightrope: Women and Veiling in the United Kingdom