What's the Point of Revolution if We Can't Dance?
Urgent Action Fund for Women's Human Rights (UAF) is a global women’s fund that exists to protect, strengthen and sustain women human rights defenders at critical moments in time. By intervening quickly when defenders are poised to make great gains or face serious threats to their lives and work, UAF provides an efficient and effective model of strategic philanthropy.Designed and led by women activists, UAF’s core programs – Rapid Response Grantmaking and Research, Publications & Advocacy – strengthen and inform one another.
Download the full publication (152 pages) as a .pdf file in:
To receive a hard copy of the book, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit the Urgent Action Fund's website here: www.urgentactionfund.org
- On May 28, International Day of Action for Women’s Health, Women’s Rights Defenders Mobilize Worldwide Calling for the Inclusion of Women’s Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights in the Post-2015 Development Agenda
- Universality Of Human Rights At Stake! Act Now To Oppose Russian Resolution On Traditional Values!
- Update: Intisar Sharif Abdallah Released Unconditionally without Further Charge
- International: Statement of Feminist and Women's Organisations on the very Limited and Concerning Results of the 56th Session of the UN Commission on the Status of Women
- International: Open letter to President of the Human Rights Council regarding sexual orientation and gender identity
- WLUML Gazette, 14th Edition at the end of 2014
- Influences of Religious Fundamentalism on Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights of Women
- Violence against Women in the context of Political Transformations and Economic Crisis in the Euro-Mediterranean Region:
- Women's Chaters and Declarations: Building Another World
- New UN Report: Child, Early and Forced Marriage