Egypt: Combined sixth and seventh periodic reports to CEDAW
|States reports CEDAW ENGLISH EGYPT.pdf||415.01 KB|
|Shadow NGO Report on Egypt CEDAW.pdf||187.4 KB|
|Shadow Report EIPR CEDAW.pdf||507.64 KB|
|Shadow Report CEDAW EACPE.pdf||352.99 KB|
Committee on the Elimination of All Forms of Discrimination against Women (CEDAW): Consideration of reports submitted by States parties under article 18 of the Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Discrimination against Women.
Combined sixth and seventh periodic reports of States parties (Egypt) in addition to Shadow reports submitted by Egyptian NGOs (January 2010).
- New President, Old Pattern of Sexual Violence in Egypt
- A plea to the new High Commissioner for Human Rights: defend women's rights
- Child marriage remains common, despite legal ban
- Letter to Obama Administration on Egyptian State Violations of Human Rights
- WLUML networkers champion women’s rights the 26th Session of the Human Rights Council
- Call for Iraqi Women Victimized by ISIS
- Support KMEWO in demanding Justice for Dunya!
- Send your support to Yara Sallam and other human rights defenders imprisoned in Egypt
- URGENT: Join the international campaign against Egypt’s repressive protest law!
- Arbitrary Arrests and Detention of Women Human Rights Defenders
- Too Young to Wed
- Reclaiming the Streets for Women’s Dignity: Effective Initiatives in the Struggle against Gender-Based Violence in between Egypt’s Two Revolutions
- The Politics of Mobilising for Gender Justice in Egypt from Mubarak to Morsi and Beyond
- Egypt: #noprotestlaw campaign abridged toolkit
- Women's Chaters and Declarations: Building Another World