Egypt: Combined sixth and seventh periodic reports to CEDAW
|States reports CEDAW ENGLISH EGYPT.pdf||415.01 KB|
|Shadow NGO Report on Egypt CEDAW.pdf||187.4 KB|
|Shadow Report EIPR CEDAW.pdf||507.64 KB|
|Shadow Report CEDAW EACPE.pdf||352.99 KB|
Committee on the Elimination of All Forms of Discrimination against Women (CEDAW): Consideration of reports submitted by States parties under article 18 of the Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Discrimination against Women.
Combined sixth and seventh periodic reports of States parties (Egypt) in addition to Shadow reports submitted by Egyptian NGOs (January 2010).
- Hala Shukrallah succeeds ElBaradei as head of Constitution Party
- Egypt’s Security Forces Once Again Using Virginity Tests On Female Detainees
- Egyptian regime 'going after youth and rights organizations'
- WLUML networker Yara Sallam awarded North African HRD Shield
- GOVERNMENTS SHOULD SUPPORT STRONG INTERNATIONAL RESOLUTION ON WOMEN HUMAN RIGHTS DEFENDERS
- Urgent Action: Free Maryam Shafi’pour!
- To the British Government: Work with Dubai's government to free Afsana!
- DRAFT UN GENERAL ASSEMBLY RESOLUTION ON WOMEN HUMAN RIGHTS DEFENDERS UNDER ATTACK!
- For immediate release: Statement on the arrest of Wajeha Al-Huwaider and Fawzia Al-Oyouni and the persecution of human rights activists in Saudi Arabia
- Urgent Action: Zahra and Ali in Imminent Danger of Stoning!
- Discrimination Against Women in Bahraini Society and Legislation
- How to follow up on UN Human Rights Recommendations: A practical guide for civil society
- Islam, Land, and Property: Muslim Women and Property
- Women's Rights and Transitions to Democracy: An Annotated Bibliography
- No Democracy without Women's Equality: Middle East and North Africa