Egypt: Combined sixth and seventh periodic reports to CEDAW
|States reports CEDAW ENGLISH EGYPT.pdf||415.01 KB|
|Shadow NGO Report on Egypt CEDAW.pdf||187.4 KB|
|Shadow Report EIPR CEDAW.pdf||507.64 KB|
|Shadow Report CEDAW EACPE.pdf||352.99 KB|
Committee on the Elimination of All Forms of Discrimination against Women (CEDAW): Consideration of reports submitted by States parties under article 18 of the Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Discrimination against Women.
Combined sixth and seventh periodic reports of States parties (Egypt) in addition to Shadow reports submitted by Egyptian NGOs (January 2010).
- United Nations members resolve to end child marriage
- Egypt’s first female genital mutilation trial ends in not guilty verdict
- Joint Press Release on the Verdict against Sanaa Seif, Yara Sallam and 21 Other Co-accused in Egypt
- Brunei Darussalam's Record on Women's Rights to Face Scrutiny by UN CEDAW
- New President, Old Pattern of Sexual Violence in Egypt
- Equality, Development and Peace: 2015 and Beyond
- Over 220 Global Organizations Call for Immediate Release of Seven Imprisoned Women Human Rights Defenders in Egypt
- Call for Iraqi Women Victimized by ISIS
- Support KMEWO in demanding Justice for Dunya!
- Send your support to Yara Sallam and other human rights defenders imprisoned in Egypt
- Too Young to Wed
- Reclaiming the Streets for Women’s Dignity: Effective Initiatives in the Struggle against Gender-Based Violence in between Egypt’s Two Revolutions
- The Politics of Mobilising for Gender Justice in Egypt from Mubarak to Morsi and Beyond
- Egypt: #noprotestlaw campaign abridged toolkit
- Women's Chaters and Declarations: Building Another World