Egypt: Combined sixth and seventh periodic reports to CEDAW
|States reports CEDAW ENGLISH EGYPT.pdf||415.01 KB|
|Shadow NGO Report on Egypt CEDAW.pdf||187.4 KB|
|Shadow Report EIPR CEDAW.pdf||507.64 KB|
|Shadow Report CEDAW EACPE.pdf||352.99 KB|
Committee on the Elimination of All Forms of Discrimination against Women (CEDAW): Consideration of reports submitted by States parties under article 18 of the Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Discrimination against Women.
Combined sixth and seventh periodic reports of States parties (Egypt) in addition to Shadow reports submitted by Egyptian NGOs (January 2010).
- Egypt: update 18 dead, 52 injured on January 25 anniversary
- Egypt: Press Release by the Special Rapporteur on Human Rights Defenders on the Appeal Verdict in the Case of Yara Sallam and Sanaa Seif
- Prominent Women Human Rights Defender Esraa Abdel-Fattah Banned From Traveling Outside Egypt
- How we can all be women human rights defenders
- Article 11: feminists negotiating power in Egypt
- Saudi Arabia: Release Maysaa Alamoudi and Loujain Alhathloul
- Equality, Development and Peace: 2015 and Beyond
- Over 220 Global Organizations Call for Immediate Release of Seven Imprisoned Women Human Rights Defenders in Egypt
- Call for Iraqi Women Victimized by ISIS
- Support KMEWO in demanding Justice for Dunya!
- WLUML Annual Report 2013
- Too Young to Wed
- Reclaiming the Streets for Women’s Dignity: Effective Initiatives in the Struggle against Gender-Based Violence in between Egypt’s Two Revolutions
- The Politics of Mobilising for Gender Justice in Egypt from Mubarak to Morsi and Beyond
- Egypt: #noprotestlaw campaign abridged toolkit