Solidarity with Saharawi Women
This video is a joint action between the National Union of Saharawi Women and Ana Arenas Moreno as a recognition of their incredible work and efforts during their 34 years in exile. It intends to raise awareness and advocate for the rights of the Saharawi people, especially of the women, to help them to strengthen international relationships and support their twiza, their social collective and solidarity movement.
To see the full screen version click on the link below.
|Slide 1.swf||1.32 MB|
- VNC Statement: The Vatican's Crackdown Against the Nuns Is Unacceptable and Deplorable
- UPDATE: Gambia: Trial continues of WHRDs Dr. Isatou Touray & Amie Bojang-Sissoho
- UPDATE: Gambia: Trial of WHRDs Dr. Isatou Touray & Amie Bojang-Sissoho adjourned to 1 December
- UPDATE: Gambia: Isatou Touray and Amie Bojang-Sissoho freed on bail
- UPDATE: Gambia: Two women’s rights activists, and WLUML networkers, arrested and detained, bail hearing scheduled today