UN: Reproductive Health Goal Dropped
The World Bank, IMF, OECD and the United Nations have dropped the goal to 'make accessible, through the primary health care system, reproductive health to all individuals of appropriate ages as soon as possible and no later than the year 2015.'
Submitted on Tue, 07/17/2001 - 00:00
- Kenya: Rita, "I feel cheated of my right to decide whether to give birth or not".
- Sierra Leone: Shifting Tide On Abortion Law.
- Tunisia: Tunisian Women Address Post-Revolution Access To Abortion Services.
- South Sudan: Contraceptives Give Women the Right to Choose.
- UN: Marrying Too Young, End Child Marriage Report
- Legal Empowerment of Unwed Mothers: Experiences of Moroccan NGOs
- WSF: Religious fundamentalisms and repression of reproductive and sexual rights
- Time to Speak Out: Illegal Abortion and Women’s Reproductive Health in Pakistan
- Dossier 22: Exploring the Context of Women’s Sexuality in Eastern Turkey
- Occasional Paper 10: Volunteer health workers in Iran as social activists: Can "governmental non-governmental organisations" be agents of democratisation?