Bangladesh: Docu-Movie on 'Sharia' Law
Film in eight parts by Hasan Mahmud, Director of Sharia Law, Muslim Canadian Congress, Canada.
For the final five parts of the film, please follow this link to YouTube:
Submitted on Fri, 06/04/2010 - 13:41
- Nigeria: Why it is hard to know the truth about the Boko Haram crisis
- Bangladesh: Government plans to relocate camps cause fear and anxiety among Rohingya refugees from Myanmar.
- Malaysia: Muslim women's group Sisters in Islam gain judicial review of 'deviants' fatwa
- Bangladesh: How Birth Certificates Help Fight Child Marriage
- Nigeria: Victims of Abductions Tell Their Stories
- Call for Iraqi Women Victimized by ISIS
- 'Stop the extreme group of monks called Bodu Bala Sena who ignites the religious hatred, enmity and violent oppressions in Srilanka
- NIGERIA: Bring back the abducted school girls of Chibok
- Urgent Action: Zahra and Ali in Imminent Danger of Stoning!
- Declaration of the Senegalese Feminist Forum statement during the Reflection on the Malian Crisis Meeting