Bangladesh: Docu-Movie on 'Sharia' Law
Film in eight parts by Hasan Mahmud, Director of Sharia Law, Muslim Canadian Congress, Canada.
For the final five parts of the film, please follow this link to YouTube:
Submitted on Fri, 06/04/2010 - 14:41
- Bangladesh: Matrilineal Marriage - 'My mother and I are married to the same man':
- Saudi Arabia: "There is not one law in Saudi Arabia that regards violence toward women as an illegal activity": what's really behind Saudi's domestic abuse problem?
- Bangladesh Defies Hardliners, Elects First Female Speaker
- Malaysia: Outrage After Sharia Court Allows Rapist to Marry His 13-year-old Victim
- Iran: Iran’s ban on female presidential candidates contradicts Constitution
- Declaration of the Senegalese Feminist Forum statement during the Reflection on the Malian Crisis Meeting
- UPDATE: Saudi Arabia: Al Sharif released, 17 June Women2Drive campaign continues
- Pakistan: Ensure safety of Asia Bibi and her family and repeal Pakistan’s Blasphemy Laws
- UPDATE: Iran: Sakineh Mohammadi-Ashtiani case: another test of Iran's flawed justice system
- Iran: A Statement of Concern Regarding the Televised ‘Confession’ by Sakineh Mohammadi Ashtiani