Egypt: Launch for Changing Masculinities, Changing Communities
We are pleased to announce the blog launch for Changing Masculinities, Changing Communities. The blog is an activity pertaining to the project implemented by The Danish Egyptian Dialogue Institute (DEDI) in cooperation with the Danish Center for Information on Gender, Equality and Ethnicity (KVINFO) in 2010 titled Changing Masculinities, Changing Communities, facilitating the meeting of a group of Egyptian and Danish activists, artists, academics and social workers in Cairo and Copenhagen whose work involves an exploration and awareness of masculinity as a crucial factor in the construction of social relations and its impact on communities.
Please join us and share in the discussions with your personal experiences as men and women in Egypt and Denmark, Europe and the Arab World in dealing with masculinity issues and to reflect on the question; To what extent are usual image(s) of masculinity affecting men’s and women’s images of themselves and society?
To register please visit: http://nazra.org/en/forum
- URGENT NEWS: SEND YOUR SIGNATURES TO PRESIDENT AL-SISI BY WEDNESDAY THE 29TH OF MARCH
- Iranians Love Volleyball, But Half The Population Can't Attend Matches
- Tunisia's single mothers still struggle to overcome stigma
- Analysis: The value of women voting in Saudi Arabia
- Nepal elects first female president
- URGENT APPEAL ON BEHALF OF EGYPTIAN HUMAN RIGHTS DEFENDERS
- Egypt: Judicial harassment of Ms. Azza Soliman
- Over 220 Global Organizations Call for Immediate Release of Seven Imprisoned Women Human Rights Defenders in Egypt
- Send your support to Yara Sallam and other human rights defenders imprisoned in Egypt
- URGENT: Join the international campaign against Egypt’s repressive protest law!
- The Relationship between Feminism and State Policies for the Elimination of Violence against Women: The National Strategy for the Elimination of Violence against Women as an Example
- Women's Sport as Politics in Muslim Contexts
- Feminist Movement Builder's Dictionary
- Reclaiming the Streets for Women’s Dignity: Effective Initiatives in the Struggle against Gender-Based Violence in between Egypt’s Two Revolutions
- The Politics of Mobilising for Gender Justice in Egypt from Mubarak to Morsi and Beyond