Turkey: Virginity examinations
Cancel the code of conduct which permits virginity examinations.
Submitted on Wed, 08/08/2001 - 23:00
- Bangladesh: Matrilineal Marriage - 'My mother and I are married to the same man':
- Tunisia: Not Illegal, but Taboo.
- Uganda: Anti-gay Bill Could be Passed Before Christmas.
- Burma: 'Gay people in Burma start to challenge culture of repression'
- Argentina: 'Argentina Makes Sex-Change Surgery a Legal Right'
- Uganda: WLUML/VNC Statement on the Situation of LGBT Rights Activists in Uganda
- Uganda: WLUML/VNC Statement on the Situation of LGBT Activists in Uganda
- UPDATE: Pakistan: Shamial and Shahzina released and together
- UPDATE: Pakistan: Teenage girl abducted, raped and disrobed
- UPDATE: Pakistan: Transgender couple released on bail