Worldwide: Tell the Vatican to stand up for women
The Call to Accountability Campaign is an international campaign supported by over 300 international religious, women's rights and human rights groups whose goal is to raise public awareness about sexual violence against women in the Catholic church and hold accountable the individual and institutional leadership involved or complicit in this problem.
Submitted on Mon, 09/24/2001 - 23:00
- Afghanistan: Prominent female politician and 'brave voice' Angeza Shinwari dies after car bomb attack
- Nigeria: Why it is hard to know the truth about the Boko Haram crisis
- Malaysia: Muslim women's group Sisters in Islam gain judicial review of 'deviants' fatwa
- Nigeria: Victims of Abductions Tell Their Stories
- 'Shariafication by stealth' in the UK
- Call for Iraqi Women Victimized by ISIS
- 'Stop the extreme group of monks called Bodu Bala Sena who ignites the religious hatred, enmity and violent oppressions in Srilanka
- NIGERIA: Bring back the abducted school girls of Chibok
- Urgent Action: Zahra and Ali in Imminent Danger of Stoning!
- Declaration of the Senegalese Feminist Forum statement during the Reflection on the Malian Crisis Meeting