Worldwide: Tell the Vatican to stand up for women
The Call to Accountability Campaign is an international campaign supported by over 300 international religious, women's rights and human rights groups whose goal is to raise public awareness about sexual violence against women in the Catholic church and hold accountable the individual and institutional leadership involved or complicit in this problem.
Submitted on Tue, 09/25/2001 - 00:00
- Mynamar: Kristallnacht in Myanmar
- Afghanistan: $2,500: The Value of a 6 year-old Afghan Girl.
- International: The Ethics of Alliance and Solidarity: An Exchange Between Rafia Zakaria and Meredith Tax
- Pakistan: Statement issued by the Women Action Forum (WAF), Karachi, following the attack on Shia residents of Abbas Colony
- Afghanistan: Afghan Women’s Affairs Aide Shot Months After Killing of Predecessor.
- Declaration of the Senegalese Feminist Forum statement during the Reflection on the Malian Crisis Meeting
- UPDATE: Saudi Arabia: Al Sharif released, 17 June Women2Drive campaign continues
- Saudi Arabia: Call for release of activist challenging ban on women drivers
- UK: Appeal for Expressions of Solidarity with Dr Usama Hasan
- Pakistan: Ensure safety of Asia Bibi and her family and repeal Pakistan’s Blasphemy Laws