Worldwide: Tell the Vatican to stand up for women
The Call to Accountability Campaign is an international campaign supported by over 300 international religious, women's rights and human rights groups whose goal is to raise public awareness about sexual violence against women in the Catholic church and hold accountable the individual and institutional leadership involved or complicit in this problem.
Submitted on Tue, 09/25/2001 - 00:00
- Sultan of Brunei introduces tough Islamic punishments
- Tunisia's fight against fundamentalism: an interview with Amel Grami
- "Your Fatwa Does Not Apply Here": the human rights struggle against Muslim fundamentalism.
- Nigeria: Sharia's Rise in Nigeria Incited Stoning Sentences
- Algeria: the real lessons for Egypt
- Urgent Action: Zahra and Ali in Imminent Danger of Stoning!
- Declaration of the Senegalese Feminist Forum statement during the Reflection on the Malian Crisis Meeting
- UPDATE: Saudi Arabia: Al Sharif released, 17 June Women2Drive campaign continues
- Saudi Arabia: Call for release of activist challenging ban on women drivers
- UK: Appeal for Expressions of Solidarity with Dr Usama Hasan