Worldwide: RAINBO launches Amanitare website
The Research, Action and Information Network for the Bodily Integrity of Women launches a new www site for the initiative AMANITARE, the African partnership for Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights of Women and Girls.
AMANITARE was launched in Uganda in 2000 and is coordinated by RAINBO. AMANITARE's goal is to build an influential social movement to institutionalize the recognition of African women's and girls' sexual and reproductive health rights as fundamental to their civil and human rights.
Submitted on Sun, 10/21/2001 - 23:00
- Support KMEWO in demanding Justice for Dunya!
- On May 28, International Day of Action for Women’s Health, Women’s Rights Defenders Mobilize Worldwide Calling for the Inclusion of Women’s Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights in the Post-2015 Development Agenda
- Iraq: Don’t Legalize Marriage for 9-Year-Olds
- Urgent Action: Free Maryam Shafi’pour!
- URGENT: Maldives: Sex without Consent is always Rape