Worldwide: RAINBO launches Amanitare website
The Research, Action and Information Network for the Bodily Integrity of Women launches a new www site for the initiative AMANITARE, the African partnership for Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights of Women and Girls.
AMANITARE was launched in Uganda in 2000 and is coordinated by RAINBO. AMANITARE's goal is to build an influential social movement to institutionalize the recognition of African women's and girls' sexual and reproductive health rights as fundamental to their civil and human rights.
Submitted on Mon, 10/22/2001 - 00:00
- Cameroon - Speaking Up Against Rape Is Just One Part of the Solution
- Turkey struggles with femicide as domestic violence mounts
- WLUML Launches Bumper-Size Dossier on Sexualities in Muslim Contexts
- New President, Old Pattern of Sexual Violence in Egypt
- Failure to stop FGM is a 'national scandal', say MPs
- On May 28, International Day of Action for Women’s Health, Women’s Rights Defenders Mobilize Worldwide Calling for the Inclusion of Women’s Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights in the Post-2015 Development Agenda
- Iraq: Don’t Legalize Marriage for 9-Year-Olds
- Urgent Action: Free Maryam Shafi’pour!
- URGENT: Maldives: Sex without Consent is always Rape
- To the British Government: Work with Dubai's government to free Afsana!
- Too Young to Wed
- Unspeakable Crimes Against Children: Sexual Violence in Conflict
- SOCIAL MEDIA COMBINED WITH OTHER MEDIA CAN BE EFFECTIVE FOR CITIZEN ENGAGEMENT & PARTICIPATION IN GOVERNANCE ISSUES - WOMEN
- Report of the Special Rapporteur on violence against women, its causes and consequences, Rashida Manjoo*
- Disposable Victims: Laws and Practices on Gender-related Killings of Women and Girls in the Islamic Republic of Iran