India: Sodomy and obscenity charges formally filed in trial of 'Lucknow Four'
Following their release on bail in August 2001, the HIV/AIDS prevention workers now face charges from the Lucknow police.
Submitted on Fri, 11/16/2001 - 01:00
- Uganda: WLUML/VNC Statement on the Situation of LGBT Rights Activists in Uganda
- Uganda: WLUML/VNC Statement on the Situation of LGBT Activists in Uganda
- UPDATE: Pakistan: Shamial and Shahzina released and together
- UPDATE: Pakistan: Teenage girl abducted, raped and disrobed
- UPDATE: Pakistan: Transgender couple released on bail