India: Sodomy and obscenity charges formally filed in trial of 'Lucknow Four'
Following their release on bail in August 2001, the HIV/AIDS prevention workers now face charges from the Lucknow police.
Submitted on Fri, 11/16/2001 - 01:00
- Indonesia's highest Islamic clerical body issues fatwa proposing death penalty for people caught having gay sex
- Indonesia lawmakers drop plan for schoolgirl virginity tests after uproar
- Iran: Urgent concerns in submission to the 20th session of UPR Working Group
- WLUML Launches Bumper-Size Dossier on Sexualities in Muslim Contexts
- Kyrgyz Mufti Issues Fatwa Against Gays, Challenges HRW
- WLUML Stands With Nigerian LGBT People, And All Persecuted For Their Sexuality Worldwide
- Uganda: WLUML/VNC Statement on the Situation of LGBT Rights Activists in Uganda
- Uganda: WLUML/VNC Statement on the Situation of LGBT Activists in Uganda
- UPDATE: Pakistan: Shamial and Shahzina released and together
- UPDATE: Pakistan: Teenage girl abducted, raped and disrobed
- Dossier 32-33: Sexualities, Culture and Society in Muslim Contexts
- Control and Sexuality: The Revival of Zina Laws in Muslim Contexts
- WSF: Attacks against lesbian, gay and bisexual people: Warning signs of fundamentalism?
- Safra Project Report of Initial Findings
- Dossier 25: Algeria: Morality Militias are Back